Starting A Clan
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me start a clan. I need at least one person to share Website, Email and Youtube Pass with.

My plan was to start with a website and then start recruiting a couple more before making a Recruiting Post on Ac Forums.

Thanks given by:
I am a web designer and can help you with the website, but I can not join your clan because I belong to the clan Over! If you need help, I'm here.

Send an email to [email protected]
Thanks given by:
Hello,

I also cannot join your clan, but I can offer free hosting for your website, all i require from you is your website code and I ask you to include two adsense units at the left hand side simular to this page www.ultrapenguin.co.uk.

If you want a custom domain name such as www.ac.tk or something I leave that to you to purchase, you can get this from my partner company 123 domains for as little as £6.99 for 2 years. I can also help you to set this domain up. alternatively if you want your domain name to be www.ultrapenguin.co.uk/myclan or something like that its free :)

let me know by PM if you are interested and good luck to you.
Thanks given by:
Hey CODSP3KKHD! Read the PM message that I sent to you. :)
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 11, 12:18PM)Blaze Wrote: Hey CODSP3KKHD! Read the PM message that I sent to you. :)

Not so private anymore
Thanks given by:
Haha good one :D
Thanks given by:
You still dont know what was in it lol. Also thatnks for all the help Above!
Thanks given by: