Dom "FAKE" Help me please !
First of all, good afternoon. Iam FaasT and my IP is 200.181.92.xxx. and Iam here to say that Dom that swore at the organisers and wanted to destroy the Brasil B team from ACWC. This guy is not me!!!!! Iam the guy that is (was) on Acwc playing for the Brasil B team.
I started to use the name Dom when I joined on MCNNM| clan. I had to change the name because the leader Spartan, thought that the name that I used to use (that I use sometimes) -->" FaasT "<-- was too childish . So he gave me the idea of changing the to name DOM that is a nice name, but i DIDN´T know there was another existing Dom.
To finish , I wanted to go back to the acwc, to don´t cause more problems and I will get back to use the name FaasT, and my informations are here:
*I play assault cube in 4 years.
*I always used the name FaasT (but used to change sometimes and I
never used the other peoples name)
*I have the IP 200.181.92.xxx

Ty for your attention guys .

* i need to return to Brasil B Team !!! *
Change my name in acwc please ! ~ FaasT.
Thank You .
Thanks given by:
Jamz can you help them (us)?
Thanks given by:
Mods can check the IP that was used to post all that nonsense, and jamz can probably also tell us if he was playing on any servers with the same IP.
Thanks given by:
Dom, poster of abuse in this thread, is Shoter/Clown/Biel/Plenas/whatever name he's using today.

FaasT is a name that has, in the last year, been used almost exclusively by one player. He's used lots of other names and been in many clans, including MCNNM. He also sometimes plays in the 200.181.92.x range, as claimed, and the range that this thread was posted from. I see no reason to doubt the OP.

The name FaasT was also used on 18th July, by HeRa; she's in Brazil A with the Plenases and Wagner. Quite why she'd be interested in using that name all of a sudden, one can only wonder. But then, when you associate with these reprobates, this is the sort of crap you have to put up with.

New Dom/Shoter/Clown/Biel/Plenas account to refute this in 5...4...3...
Thanks given by:
Thank you Mr.Jamz.
Thanks given by:
We seriously need an option where one person can keep thier nickname SAVED. So that no other noob uses it.....and you can have like a small 5 character max input where your clan tag could be placed.
Thanks given by:
/auth
coming soon to an AssaultCube near you.
Thanks given by:
/confused
Thanks given by:
/excited
Thanks given by:
/horny
Thanks given by:
If that were to really happen V-Man, it would solve so many problems... close thread?
Thanks given by:
yeah /suicide
Thanks given by:
i love fraggin chets. I have run into clown, shoter, and whatever other he nick he is using and beat him down. Man, he really needs his cheats cause he sux with them. I love the idea of saving the nicks BTW:).
Thanks given by:
/applause
Thanks given by:
/ban cn fu
Thanks given by:
/teabag
unknown command
MykeGregory|Xu: "Good Job, Team!"

what if someone steals your real nick before you save it? :S
Thanks given by:
I doubt that will happen :P
Thanks given by:
/saveclientname: jAcKRoCk*
Fail, no one wants your name
:D
Thanks given by:
@ saved nicknames idea.

* Nightmare needs to kill off the other nightmares to get dibs on Nightmare.
Thanks given by:
Hello i am Jamz :P
Thanks given by:
Hello i am gay
Thanks given by:
Hello i am not surprised
Thanks given by:
Jamz , i have one Name , i forever use the name FaasT , but i change : Dom .

And Now i return to acwc ??
OMG !
I'm the guy who went to MCNNM!

Get my email (msn): [email protected]
You can even ask for the leader of ACWC B OF TIME!
Ottoman is my friend can prove that is what I'm talking about is true
The Ivy is my best friend in real life.
Probably I was at her house and put the name of FAAST!

MY GOD I SO WANT TO GO BACK TO THE WORLD !!!!!!!! WHAT DRUG
Thanks given by:
[Image: ownednk.png]

/close thread 1
Thanks given by:
It seems I wasn't very clear in my first reply. In my opinion Faast is innocent of abusing anyone on these forums. His name has been used by HeRa (Faast, in-game, once) and Plenas/Shoter (as Dom, on these forums).

He has been wronged, and I've already tried to clarify this with ExodusS

(05 Aug 11, 10:44PM)FaasT Wrote: Jamz , i have one Name , i forever use the name FaasT , but i change : Dom .

I'm trying to help you; you don't have to start getting defensive Terry, N0.$tyL3, .iN$aN0^, M3nto$~, WoOsH ...etc. :P
Thanks given by:
(05 Aug 11, 10:44PM)FaasT Wrote: WHAT DRUG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_drugs
Thanks given by:
Hello Ciclon, would you be interested in a sexual relationship with me? My name is Nupura and i am from India. It would be great news for my family if you would accept my offer.

Nupura

Hi jamz
Thanks given by:
Yeah i use this names but , NO FAKE !
man, I just want to go back to ACRWC, I left for an error of you not mine: P
Thanks given by:
(06 Aug 11, 01:14AM)Hav0c Wrote: Hello Ciclon, would you be interested in a sexual relationship with me? My name is Nupura and i am from India. It would be great news for my family if you would accept my offer.

Nupura

I am very interested , but i hope its agay relationship , because i like to suck dicks.

Thanks given by:
I am so happy! I look forward to gay dick sucking in the very near future.

Nupura
Thanks given by: