It.Has.Arrived.
CLickie and enjoy my new blog about gaming.... Featuring Burtally honest reviews.

--> EPICNESSGAMINGBLOGFTW<--

Also if you guys could follow that would be sickk.

p.s. I will seriously make a review as soon as Assault Cube starts working again ( I have a thread with the problem in Help section ).

I promise ;D

p.p.s THIS TIME NO COLOR SEE? SO YOUR OBLIGATED TO CLICK NOAW MUAHAHHA.....
Thanks given by:
writing not colourful enough; got bored and stopped reading.
Thanks given by:
Dude, a (serious) review usually takes at least a whole page, and what I'm seeing now are just some words to describe it. It doesn't work that way.
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 11, 08:23PM)Andrez Wrote: Dude, a (serious) review usually takes at least a whole page, and what I'm seeing now are just some words to describe it. It doesn't work that way.

Okay thanks I'm just posting it right now I will fix it up later.

* EDIT I am fully done now can you read it? I posted what I think and a brutally honest review.
Thanks given by:
Lol Raze? I remember that. That AR is beast. Lol.
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 11, 08:19PM)Hellspell Wrote: writing not colourful enough; got bored and stopped reading.

Read again newb ;D
Thanks given by:
can't read, needs moar colour.
Thanks given by:
Too much color for me to read through comfortably. I suggest you change the background and/or the banner and you should try to refrain for coloring any text unless it's just 1 or 2 words and it is done rarely (I'm talking about your description).

Besides that, good luck and hope your blog grows ;)
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 11, 08:28AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Too much color for me to read through comfortably. I suggest you change the background and/or the banner and you should try to refrain for coloring any text unless it's just 1 or 2 words and it is done rarely (I'm talking about your description).

Besides that, good luck and hope your blog grows ;)

Thanks wolf , keep your awesome blog going too!

Thanks given by:
BUMP* HAS POSTED NEW REVIEW
Thanks given by: