Skilled player looking for Clan.
Greetings AC Forum,

Just joined, so hi to you all.

I am looking for a TOSOK clan that plays regular ranked matches. I only play TOSOK as it is much faster paced and I'm not too fond of any of the other game types ^.^

To prove I am beast here is a screen shot of a game I have just played:

http://www.use.com/showorig.pl?set=0e662...faac93&p=1

That was the second time I had played after a break from AC for about a week or two. So my aim was a bit iffy, but still pretty good score I think. Even though we lost :(

Anyone want to trial me?

Thanks.

JamJah.

Thanks given by:
Good luck finding a TOSOK clan...
Thanks given by:
@Orynge

I suspect there aren't many then? Are they mostly TKTF?
Thanks given by:
Okay, but where is this skilled player you're talking about?

Lol J/K, good luck!

(I have a clan too, but it isn't neither pro nor TOSOK, and I'm looking for players...)
Thanks given by:
here u go

http://o-n-e.co.nr/

good luck with your application friend.
Thanks given by:
TKTF? What? I meant CTF xD Derp.
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 11, 12:18PM)JamJah Wrote: @Orynge

I suspect there aren't many then? Are they mostly TKTF?

CTF usually goes without saying if you're looking for a pro clan, but the criteria depends on the clan.
There are quite a few that don't really care how good you are, but focus more on the being active and friendly side (such as Xu, B}, even AC/DC mentioned above).
Then, there are some clans who focus a lot on skill (99% of the time, it's mainly CTF) (such as oNe :P ).

My suggestion is to look around here, and find the clan that suits you.
Thanks given by:
CTF usually goes without saying if you're looking for a pro clan, but the criteria depends on the clan.
[/quote]

Ok then. Thanks for the replies. I suppose I'll have to start getting my frag on in CTF ^.^
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 11, 12:18PM)Andrez Wrote: Okay, but where is this skilled player you're talking about?

Lol J/K, good luck!

AH! I get it. You guys think TOSOK is for n00bs ^.^ Not when you get 20+ more frags than the next guy at the end of the game =P

Thanks given by:
Mate, everyone starts out like you, playing TOSOK. Play some DM/FFA/CTF - It is great.
Thanks given by:
yes what Xenon said...my friend TOSOK is what people play because at first they are fond of the idea..but in reality you cannot raise your skilll by that....play some CTF now that is where all the haxors play :D...oh and try not to join a noob clan kthx
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 11, 04:50PM)Xenon Wrote: Mate, everyone starts out like you, playing TOSOK.

Huh? I've played AC for 2/3 years now. And I've tried other game types but TOSOK is way faster paced and the maps are smaller. Which is what I like.
I play CoD4 Promod a lot, also for the same reason.
Are you guys saying there aren't any pro ranked TOSOK clans out there?
Thanks given by:
Exactly thats what we/they want to say. Forsure nearly every clan who plays ctf, also knows how to play tosok, but we prefer CTF (or other flag modes), or TDM/Survivor.

Clans rarely play tosok. some clans are still voting tosok though, if they play against a better clan (for example), and know that they'd lose CTF.

Tosok is always the same, CTF isnt ;)

A quick example: RaMb0|oNe|, awesome CTF player, doesn't really likes TOSOK but still kicks ass there
Thanks given by:
apply for Xu.

yeah.
EDIT: ooooh TOSOK only? you should be ok in other game types if you Pwn at TOSOK you know.
Thanks given by:
Have a look at {TBR} at http://tbr-clan.ath.cx

We aren't a TOSOK clan, but we do have quite a high concentration of snipers so you might fit in well.
Thanks given by:
Feel free to come and check out http://cube-ownage.tk/
We have been up for 1 year now and all our members play AC above 2 years now. I'm the leader and I personally also like cod4 promod. Although I still have to get better at it :D
Thanks given by:
Honestly there arent any TOSOK ONLY clans. But I bet if you make one you could catch alot of good players and make the first TOSOK only clan ;).

If you don't want to play other modes then don't, play the way you like to play, with the people you like to play with. just have fun ;)
Thanks given by:
Actualy there are no "pro" clans in AC since none of the clans has any sponsorship whatsoever, never the less finding a TOSOK clan it's going to be hard, mostly because as said above clans rarely use TOSOK for a match.

Beeing good at TOSOK doesn't mean you are "skilled" maybe you dot even know how to sniper+pistol combo fast, as a sniper I know it's hard to use it nowadays in ctf but you can still give it a try.
Thanks given by:
I would try apply'ing to FD maybe. I never played another made and mode as TOSOK ac_desert versus FD. They ALWAYS pick this particular map/mode. :p
Thanks given by:
I see no need to repeat what other people have said about TOSOK clans.

Instead, I invite you to join a few clan IRC's, get to know the people there.
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 11, 12:23PM)kingCHUBBY Wrote: here u go

http://o-n-e.co.nr/

good luck with your application friend.
what the
Thanks given by:
JamJah the calc man? :P
Thanks given by:
JamJah, your name is too close to mine for comfort lol
i go by JamJam online o_o
this reminds me of the time i found a DamDam online XD
lol lantry no :p but it does kinda creep me out O_o
Thanks given by:
(the ips are different in the first octet, so different people)
Thanks given by:
lol did you think i would troll forums or something? o_O
Thanks given by:
Some people might...
Thanks given by:
... i wouldnt waste my time doing that -_-'
Thanks given by:
(05 Aug 11, 01:52AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: (the ips are different in the first octet, so different people)

Doesn't necessarily mean anything, TBH.
Thanks given by:
(05 Aug 11, 06:41AM)Orynge Wrote: Some people might...

heeheehee
Thanks given by:
(06 Aug 11, 12:49AM)V-Man Wrote:
(05 Aug 11, 01:52AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: (the ips are different in the first octet, so different people)

Doesn't necessarily mean anything, TBH.

People generally dont use proxies just to make another forum account.
Thanks given by: