Frag Movie |oNe|Wolf
Hi all.
I made a Frag Movie(more like headshot movie lol), since I have so many demos from 1.0 AC and I have played a lot of matches. I am not good at editing, so I made it in the most simple editor of them all - Windows Movie Maker.
One of the demos was the "crucial evidence" against me back in the days. You can download all of the demos used in the description, but you can watch them in 1.0.4 only.
Feel free to say your impressions, and enjoy the video.
Peace out.

P.S. Since most of you don't know me, I am WolfSRB in-game nowadays, but I don't play that much anymore.

Thanks given by:
Nice, i saw many demo's of u! Ur a great player!
Ugh where is the time that snipers ruled ac..
Thanks given by:
muhahahah :) http://ladder.tearyoudown.com/player.cgi?name=WolfSRB
Thanks given by:
Always have enjoyed watching your videos :)
Good job.
Thanks given by:
Nice one! Usually these videos are boring, but this one isn't!
Thanks given by:
1:38 RVSF guy runs right past the cla guy and starts shooting the wall.
<3

Nice video+music choice.

Human Aimbot = Scary
Thanks given by:
*_* Heard much about you, never saw you playing (came in june 2009, guess you were already out back then), But damn, awesome video :-)

Sniper pro³³³³
Thanks given by:
(28 Jul 11, 06:35PM)Wolf Wrote: I made a Frag Movie(more like headshot movie lol)

It is a headshot movie.

If you played like that nowadays, you'd have an unarmed kicking/banning you for "hacking"...

Amazing skills.
Thanks given by:
Ah, what a refreshing video. Great angles and time pacing. The music was pretty good too (until the screaming). I like the touch with the sports-announcement-like subtitles and storyboard take.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jul 11, 06:35PM)Wolf Wrote: [...] I am not good at editing, so I made it in the most simple editor of them all - Windows Movie Maker.

I think, it's great, perfect mix between the various points of view, and not boring.
I always enjoyed the games with/against you, though i was a noob there ;)

@Melone: Wolf ruled the sniper and the SMG in 1.0.4, and he handles the AR in the current version as well. Just skilled.
Thanks given by:
Wow.

[Image: bzafqsg5.qhk.jpg]
Pic related
Thanks given by:
Err... were you accused of hacking at all? XD

Because I remember seeing Huntsman getting a headshot, and then getting accused for hacking straight off. XD
Thanks given by:
Yes, finally a montage with a kick-ass montage music. 10/10.
Thanks given by:
1/10 is shit, joking, best montage I've seen ever since I started playing AC.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jul 11, 01:08PM)Orynge Wrote: I remember seeing Huntsman getting a headshot, and then getting accused for hacking straight off. XD
Well...
When Huntsman gets a headshot, you have to go back and analyze the demo a few times just to make sure.
jk jk gj gg
Thanks given by:
wtfisthisgame playing:P

Wolf nice video
Thanks given by:
Aw shizzit, I had a cameo. Wolf you are a true baller
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the positive feedback guys, I am glad you liked it.

(28 Jul 11, 09:34PM)Nightmare Wrote: 1:38 RVSF guy runs right past the cla guy and starts shooting the wall.
<3

Nice video+music choice.

Human Aimbot = Scary

I haven't noticed that, until you told me, even though i watched the video so many times while editing :) I borrowed the songs from IMO the best multiplayer FPS montage - Incorporated 2(CSS by Clayman).

(29 Jul 11, 01:21AM)M__Stayla Wrote: *_* Heard much about you, never saw you playing (came in june 2009, guess you were already out back then), But damn, awesome video :-)

Sniper pro³³³³

I was out in february 2010, but in the late 2009 I played only clan matches and tournaments, unlike before when I played on the pubs a lot.

(29 Jul 11, 01:54AM)Cemer Wrote:
(28 Jul 11, 06:35PM)Wolf Wrote: I made a Frag Movie(more like headshot movie lol)

It is a headshot movie.

If you played like that nowadays, you'd have an unarmed kicking/banning you for "hacking"...

Amazing skills.

Don't know how exactly my skills are now(compared to 1.0), but that is usual on pretty much every server(and not just unarmed people, but thats another subject).

AC lacks some good frag/montage videos, so I encourage all the players to try out and make some nice video :)
Thanks given by:
A little question, which Windows do you have? I mean, I loved the old Windows movie maker from vista. Since I got windows 7, I can't handle the Windows movie maker at all.

So which version do you have?

Thanks in advance, M__Stayla
Thanks given by:
^I have Windows XP SP3. If you want precise, the version of WMM is 2.1.4028.0 :)
Thanks given by:
(31 Jul 11, 03:04AM)M__Stayla Wrote: I loved the old Windows movie maker from vista.

WMM is one of the most horrendous pieces of "software" I've ever used. It hangs when I try to import more than ~500 frames at a time(Small 392x294. I had >17,000 to stitch into a movie), it hangs when I drag those frames on the timescale or whatever they chose to call it, I can't set the framerate where I want it, I can't set my own dimensions for the output, and it automatically imports the media that was open when it hung which just makes it hang again and again. I rage just thinking about this program because it was only a day or two ago that I lost my shit trying to use it.
Thanks given by:
(31 Jul 11, 04:27AM)Mael Wrote:
(31 Jul 11, 03:04AM)M__Stayla Wrote: I loved the old Windows movie maker from vista.

WMM is one of the most horrendous pieces of "software"

Amen.
Thanks given by:
Good job. :)

Btw: for who love the music, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQynZmtkLcs
Thanks given by:

WMM is one of the most horrendous pieces of "software" I've ever used. It hangs when I try to import more than ~500 frames at a time(Small 392x294. I had >17,000 to stitch into a movie), it hangs when I drag those frames on the timescale or whatever they chose to call it, I can't set the framerate where I want it, I can't set my own dimensions for the output, and it automatically imports the media that was open when it hung which just makes it hang again and again. I rage just thinking about this program because it was only a day or two ago that I lost my shit trying to use it.

Nice one there :D

Which one do/did you use so?

Or which one would you suggest?

Thanks given by:

I couldn't agree more!

Thanks given by: