Poll: you want new features in AC? (you can turn on/off in game menu)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
new graphics effects, like shell drops,better explosion, cs contracting crosshairs, blood,bullet impacts...
10.45%
7 10.45%
head shot for all guns,(head= more damage, torso = normal, extremities= low),
10.45%
7 10.45%
cod aim = no kickback, good for campers(ctf or tm)
1.49%
1 1.49%
new weapons(combat pistol?.. or super shotgun/grenade launcher.. ok, a weapon that does not interfere the balance .)
7.46%
5 7.46%
the possibility of use different skins/models for each team(like cube2, exemple, blue hands x red hands or m4 x ak, wood Smg x black Smg, same weapon, but, different skins), in defalt, both teans use the same weapon/hand skin
5.97%
4 5.97%
huum, no thanks..
64.18%
43 64.18%
Total 67 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

some suggestions for ac(graphic and gameplay)
see it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CTUDdQHi7I&NR=1
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PHTbZorf8U&NR=1
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TztxKYebLI&NR=1
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uAQ4LlW5...dded#at=35
and varios others videos in youtube

i like cs aim and cod aim, reload animation, shells drops..., but I do not know much about this mod., its oficial? thanks

Thanks given by:
That's the AC Special Edition.
Thanks given by:
yes, i like some things in this mod(but, i hate the new models and some new weapons ideas, like microwave gun, lol), some of these changes (graphics), could be present in new versions of the AC(like drop shells, explosion effect, cs aim..) and others things like "headshot" : )
Thanks given by:
I like the part where it steals media from AssaultCube and Modern Warfare, so it's subject to being destroyed at any moment.
Thanks given by:
lol the shotgun sounds like passing wind
Thanks given by:
Giant clip sizes much?
Thanks given by:
(28 Jul 11, 08:23AM)V-Man Wrote: I like the part where it steals media from AssaultCube and Modern Warfare, so it's subject to being destroyed at any moment.

<3

Nothing being stolen from Call of Duty though.

Thanks given by:
Are you sure?
* V-Man puts Brian Raffel on hold
Thanks given by:
That's the AC faggot edition. Don't care about it, it's nothing but stolen content.
Thanks given by:
CoD uses real life guns. As do most fps's. ironsights, etc. is also normal fps stuff, not anything that can be attatched to CoD alone. :)

Still stealing AC though so off with his head!
Thanks given by:
indeed, in Wolfenstein(classic)/doom or quake1, on the targets you aim using the iron sigh...
but, cod is more popular.

stolen or not, the important thing is that some things in his mod could be added to the original ac(like drop shells, reload animation or cs cross, in AC, if you shoot usin busts is naturally more accurate).

maybe, cod aim can be good, if that does not make the game slower(ex, cod aim = no kickback and and reduced recoil, ike when you're squatting in ac(very small spread/recoil reducion).

the only problem of mod it is that the weapons are unbalanced, high poly models(lagg) and exaggerated explosion effects(more lag), however, maybe he could work well with the official team of developers. yes, he has to go to the white side of the force : P.
but I still think he has talent.
Thanks given by:
He hacked the game and then distributed his cheats. Then he stole and published other people's content without attribution whatsoever. Sounds like a perfect addition to the dev team.

(umm no)
Thanks given by:
(29 Jul 11, 11:12PM)wolfbr Wrote: Stolen or not, the important thing is that some things in his mod could be added to the original AssaultCube
Have you been drinking/abusing drugs or what?

Thanks given by:
xD calm down. He is just saying things like ironsights etc would possibly be cool in AC.
Devs will probably shoot down most/all of the ideas but oh well.
Thanks given by:
yes, "some things" can be added without greatly affect the balance, cod aim = no kickback, good for campers(ctf or tm), or headshot for all guns.
head shot= more damage, not one-shot kill, at least this varies, like the amount of life that the enemy has,distance or if you are using the shotgun.
basically, a positional damage; how much damage a hit does depends on where it lands, maximum, of course, is the head; normal damage is done to the torso, and considerably less damage is done to the extremities.
of course, are just my theories, not a formal suggestion.

however, was talking about effects, like shells drops(more realism), accuracy indicated by the contracting crosshairs and better bullet impact effects(is hard to know exactly where the bullet hit), not a drastic gameplay change, like a rocketlauncher or a railgun, rs.
Thanks given by:
I think looking down the sight would be a great addition to AC! We wouldn't even have to reference him, because he steals our content :D
Thanks given by:
I want that carbine :P
Thanks given by:
-WTF NO RECOIL HACK !?
-No it's COD mod :p

But i love the pistol reload animation!
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 11, 02:01AM).ExodusS* Wrote: -WTF NO RECOIL HACK !?

i talk about no kickback/push back for cod aim, weapons will push back when you shoot them = kickback, and a very small recoil/spread reducion.

recoil= you shoot, the aim goes up.

sometimes you must defend, and kickback hampers, would be easier to defend behind a barricade usin cod's aim, for dance/rush, use normal aim.

Thanks given by:
I don't know but it looks fairly cool indeed. I would love maybe that after a certain number of kills ( kill streaks) you get some kind of reward like a AC style nuke? xD probably were everyone gets kicked off server and winner is alone. Also something else would be like throwing knifes. That would be seriously epic. It should not be allowed to be in LSS matches though......(overkill)
Thanks given by:
go play COD this is ac.....we have a different playing style here

killstreaks are just adding insult to injury imagine stuff like that in CMs and inters.....RAPE
Thanks given by:
Cube of Duty

Thanks given by:
iron sight aiming system is not an exclusive feature of the cod, Many "arcade games" have this type of sights( "arcade" games - wolfet/doom/quake1/TCE/Fear2/BF/Crysis/ETQuake Wars/Battlefield 2/Operation 7...).

in ac, if you like camping, use cod aim, dont like camping? use crosshair, simple. : )- its more for fun.
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 11, 02:29AM)wolfbr Wrote: in ac, if you like camping, use cod aim, dont like camping? use crosshair, simple. : )- its more for fun.
lolno

Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 11, 04:24AM)wolfbr Wrote:
(01 Aug 11, 02:01AM).ExodusS* Wrote: -WTF NO RECOIL HACK !?

i talk about no kickback/push back for cod aim, weapons will push back when you shoot them = kickback, and a very small recoil/spread reducion.

recoil= you shoot, the aim goes up.

sometimes you must defend, and kickback hampers, would be easier to defend behind a barricade usin cod's aim, for dance/rush, use normal aim.

Cod have less kickback, recoil and spread. :)

Thanks given by:
but, this aim would be adapted for AC gameplay,

about kickback/pushback- most games do not have this, this is a characteristic of AC(like AR jumps), my suggestion is to remove the kickback usin cod aim, because, kickback/pushback hampers when you are defending/supporting(ctf or vs spam killers)
Thanks given by:
Does this call for a poll thread?
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 11, 09:17PM)hamolton Wrote: Does this call for a poll thread?

ok, add, but, you can only choose one option,,,, it was able to choose several =/- a moderator can edit it?

for now, choose the option that suits you
Thanks given by:
These are some interesting ideas, perhaps to be implemented in the future.
Thanks given by:
I do like the crosshairs widening gradually to show true spread, idea. ;)
Thanks given by: