Need help with modeling
I have a problem with converted models(weapons).So i have converted my model but how can i add those hands there?Anyone who has done it before plz help me i would really like to make a converted weapon "mw2" pack.
Thanks given by:
First of all: No.

Do not use weapons of other games. Never!

Second: you have to import the tris_high.md3 out of the weapon folder you want to mod
Thanks given by:
Actually its not a weapon of any other game,just a site i found where i can download weapons and mapmodels.what do u mean "you have to import the tris_high.md3 out of the weapon folder you want to mod " srry im noob
Thanks given by:
(27 Jul 11, 08:23PM)xdEpicZombie Wrote: "mw2" pack.
xdEpicZombie Wrote:where i can download weapons and mapmodels.
Are those the Mw2 guns? if yes, do not use them.
Always check for licenses

By importing it I mean:
Start up a 3d program.
File -> Import -> md3 -> Dir(your weapon) "tris_high.md3"
adjust everything
export it
???
profit
Thanks given by:
xdEpicZombie, not that we want to scare you off about mods but if you don't know what you're doing listen, read and learn first.

1) There is nothing wrong at being a noob in the matter, we all where at some point, the main thing is that as a_slow_old_man mentioned you HAVE to read the licences, some games under certain CC licences allow you to modify, re-use their materials under certain conditions.
If it is for a strict personal use you can do as you wish but be aware that if you intend to publish any non-authorised material on any respected AssaultCube site you will face the mighty power of the ban hammer, trust me there is no kidding here about this.

2) You can however if all licences permit it submit material found on the web but bear in mind that you won't get much recognition from it, we are a whole bunch whom have played video games, worked (freely or not) for them, cut a long story short.. have experience and we all know about these sites.
What is pretty much appreciated here is "Creativity", something that brings fresh air, new atmosphere to the game.
Thanks given by:
Short story shorter: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-3600-page-3.html
Thanks given by:
OK i cant use other game weapons,but still,how am i going to add the hand model to the gun plz help me!!!
Thanks given by:
I'd be great to know, which programm you use :)
Thanks given by:
Tsau

kle ma võin sind mõnikord aidata modeleerimisega :)
et anna teada kui vajad abi:)
Thanks given by:
Rough translation:
Hey

I can help a bit with modeling techniques :)
Ask me for help if you need it:)
Thanks given by:
V-maniito he speaks same language as me :)
Thanks given by:
It was for the benefit of the forum.

<3
Thanks given by:
oh yeah xD
Thanks given by:
snake eye,ty
Thanks given by: