Zombie Party
Edit: This venture was widely unorganized; People didnt have their scripts working and even the people who had them "working" had problems because of glitches in my coding. Also people came at different times so that even though there were about 10 people who came, there were only 3 people who were playing at once. I plan to fix all of these problems next time around. I am not sure when that will be, but i will post when soon. Until then, stay tuned.

-SplatZ

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello! I am going to make a SEERVER that will be playing zombies.
The last man alive on team RVSF (human) will be the winner.

To get in:
You have to run my modified version of R4zor's Infection Script by placing it in your autoexec.cfg file.
Be sure not to keep the script in your autoexec.cfg file when trying to play normal games.
The server will have a password. It is zomBie

Extras:
a_slow_old_man's small zombiemod has some cool zombiehands which you could use with his no-weapon modded knife. Using them together creates some pretty cool zombie hands. His zombiemod also has some good zombie player-skins.

You can find the zombie mod Here
And the no-weapon mod Here

When:
6:00 pm (U.S. Central Timezone) tommorrow, Saturday 24th July.

Where:
SplatZ Server (IP: splatz.game-server.cc)

Scripts:

R4zor's Infection script:
infect = [if (> (listlen $arg1) 0) [alias infectmode $arg1]]
infectmode = 0
infection = [if (&& (= (curteam) 1) (= (alive) 0)) [changeteam; say "Infection mode enabled"]]
start_intermission = [saycommand /infect; echo "Will the next game be Infection? 1 for yes, 0 for no"]
bind MOUSE1 [if (= $infectmode 1) [infection]; if (= (curteam) 0) [weapon 0; gamma 100]; if (= (curteam) 1) [gamma 45; fog 64]; attack]
Note that this is not R4zor's original infection script. It has been modified to switch teams when on rvsf and dead instead of on cla and dead, and to include my rules of this party.

Other info:

There will be 15 spots open, but i doubt they will all be needed.
Special thanks to R4zor (script), and a_slow_old_man (zombie mod), and Mael (idea for script).
Have Fun!

-SplatZ
Thanks given by:
(24 Jul 10, 01:23AM)SplatZ Wrote: R4zor's Infection Script
Thanks given by:
this map doesent have textures in this package :)
Thanks given by:
that's like an imitation of a gamemode in Combat Arms...
Thanks given by:
@[3D][Raver]: We are not going to be playing at that map anyways.

@Mael: Yes, R4zor made a script which i modified for this event. It even says so in the To Get in part of my post. Why does that matter?
Thanks given by:
what is the default port:D?
Thanks given by:
28763, but that doesn't matter because it is automatically entered if you just type /connect splatz.game-server.cc
Thanks given by:
lol im pretty sure that was meal's script
Thanks given by:
Oh, oops! But what about this...?
Thanks given by:
It was his idea, but my extended script. But it doesn't matter.

It wasn't meant for use without a proper mod or whatever he was going to use it for (?) and it's pretty dodgy as a gamemode anyway :P
Thanks given by:
He was using it for "Honour's Zombie's" i do believe, as mentioned in the news section on the home page.
Thanks given by:
(24 Jul 10, 01:23AM)SplatZ Wrote: When:
6:00 pm (U.S. Central Timezone) tommorrow, Saturday 24th July.

So its 12:00 pm GMC?
Thanks given by:
Yes, slow man
Thanks given by:
What's the point of "Rules" written in blue?
Thanks given by:
I was starting to wonder that myself. And why is it double E in server? Because you can't overlook that when reading it.
Thanks given by:
That's 2am for me. Have fun.
Thanks given by:
I was really bored, so i added the blue Rules thing. And my brother wanted me to type SEERVER idk why.
Lightning, would you come if i changed the time?
Thanks given by:
YES!

(just to make the message longer)
Thanks given by:
ok, what time, in CST please, should i do it at?
Thanks given by:
3-4 pm would be better for the American and European continent. Not sure about AUS.
Thanks given by:
should i start now then? Cause its already 4...
Thanks given by:
Here's a little mod you can use for a extra zombie feeling:

[Image: zombiehands.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The server is starting now, i know this is premature but many people cannot play due to timezone differences. So gl and hf!
Thanks given by:
I'll be on at 6, don't worry!
Edit: What's the noobin password?
Thanks given by:
Password doesn't work.
Thanks given by:
NVM you have to connect with the port specified. Funny thing is if you put "ass" as the port it works.
Thanks given by:
Your wrong about that, because i didnt even type -pass. However, i did fail in the fact that my script had some bugs, and People came on at different times. I plan on doing this again except this time I will do it Right.
Thanks given by:
nevermind
Thanks given by:
Time! Date! :D
Thanks given by:
I Put the script in my autoexec and tried to connect but did not work
Thanks given by: