Any requests?
again, i dont read um before i post, so ya what every i say will most likely have nothing to do with the above post, my bad
Thanks given by:
^^mine too:)
Thanks given by:
candy cane sniper :D
its just that time of year
Thanks given by:
part of this serious thread went bogus:D
Thanks given by:
again, my bad. XD
Thanks given by:
not to mention... i feeling pissy.
Thanks given by:
@V-Man: Hehe, I knew the d.load link sometime....but I lost it.
@Marina: Well, thank you^^
@Everbody: I think we should get on-topic again..
Thanks given by:
I'd like a sitting cat mapmodel, so that it can meerly observe and judge over the CLA vs RVSF battles in maps.

How about that for on topic.
Thanks given by:
Believe this habe been requested before, but. Female playermodels?
Thanks given by:
i can have female dress for a player??? possible?
Thanks given by:
How would that work? Unless you replace all models with females...
Thanks given by:
okk
Thanks given by:
(10 Nov 11, 11:08PM)Dementium4ever Wrote: @V-Man: Hehe, I knew the d.load link sometime....but I lost it.
:( Then for all intents and purposes it has become extinct.
Thanks given by:
(11 Nov 11, 09:04PM)V-Man Wrote: :( Then for all intents and purposes it has become extinct.

Good news for you it's not Matasar Crossbow

Thanks given by:
Hey alter Mann. :P Would be nice to have something like a kitchen set with a cooler, cooker and stuff like that.
Thanks given by:
(11 Nov 11, 10:34PM)DES|Cleaner Wrote:
(11 Nov 11, 09:04PM)V-Man Wrote: :( Then for all intents and purposes it has become extinct.

Good news for you it's not Matasar Crossbow

* V-Man weeps tears of joy
Thanks given by:
please, make a new AR skin
[Image: Henchmenatwork.jpg]
its similar a assault rifle from AC, but, Hpoly model : D
Thanks given by:
Maybe A Shurikan or Throwing Knife? not sure what it would be used for, maybe rifle or grenade? :)
Or a non Sticky Semtex ^^
Just Brainstorming :)
Thanks given by:
(16 Nov 11, 01:59PM)Jokerjam11 Wrote: Maybe A Shurikan

Look here http://www.akimbo.in/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2629#p2629

Thanks given by:
(16 Nov 11, 01:59PM)Jokerjam11 Wrote: Maybe A Shurikan or Throwing Knife? not sure what it would be used for, maybe rifle or grenade? :)
Or a non Sticky Semtex ^^
Just Brainstorming :)

Actually, a shuriken could be an okay Sniper mod.
Thanks given by:
If it's OK with you, could I use package of your mods (saying that you made them of course)?
And if the above was OK with you, could you make me a water gun as the submachine gun?

This will be used for Project Harmless (SF.net page is outdated, will update soon).

Thanks a lot!
Joel.
Thanks given by:
Better for a PM ^^

:)

Also, search akimbo better, a watergun is on there.
Thanks given by:
(22 Jul 11, 04:16PM)a_slow_old_man Wrote: Since I have some free time again, I started modding again (as you may have noticed ^^)
But i have quite no ideas... a few mapmodel idea, but nothing big :/

Post your requests, "easy" things as knifes or funny mods will be faster than "M40A3 FTW!!!111!!!" which will take... quite some time...

Anyway, feel free to request :)
i was hopeing u could make me a minigun mod with a aiamtion of the spining barrel with 6 barrels and it could possably have knifes,swords,chainsaws taped to the barrel and it could be a knife mod as well i was hopeing for the chainsaws but ill be lucky to get the mini gun and a side note ive been looking foe some player skins like a skeleten or a guillie suit and im open for and weapon mod or skin and i was hoping for a sig it would be my firset and if u make it put that u made it not me and i hope i get some cool stuff cant wait to see it sorry that its such a big request

one word flamethrower

bullets look like fire to you but not to others
Thanks given by:
I know it's a big ask, but I've been a big fan of the model of gun used in this Black Ops game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=758oh_FU5-Q. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but if you could make a similar model for the subgun with the same sort of camo skin I would love you long time :o
Thanks given by:
I thought he asked for easy mods...
Thanks given by:
Looks like an AK of sorts. Search on the forum, there's at least one of those. As for the skin, you could give it a try yourself.
Thanks given by:
What about this baby, X-HAIL? ;)
http://www.akimbo.in/files/index.php?act=view&id=1083

You can combine all attachments.
So, no Scope, no drum-mag, no supressor.
Or Scope+Drum mag+Supressor
or No scope+Drum mag+no Supressor.

Just every combination you can imagine :)
Explenaition for how to install this is in the download.
Thanks given by:
By influence of MasterKaen, I have to ask for this:

From "Geeks with Curves" Blog:

[Image: Crysknife.jpg]
"To round out my collection, I wanted something small and deadly. The crysknife from Dune was more a sentimental choice than anything else. Dune is one of my most favorite books, and the crysknife is part of an important ritual. It is a sacred weapon of the Fremen; the knife is made from a tooth of the planet's giant sandworms. If a crysknife is unsheathed, it must draw blood before it is sheathed again. For my purposes, a weapon only to pull out in close combat, possibly as a last resort.

Who wants to visit Arrakis with me to steal a tooth from a Shai'Hulud?"

Image from "Art of Edward Pun" blog.
[Image: crysknife.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Crazy cat lady weapon mod FTW...
Thanks given by:
Here are quite a few cat request ^^

What is it with the internets obsession with these little diabolic furballs?

PS. if I find the time I can try it, I never realy made a good animal, so why not xD
Thanks given by: