New game mode: ???
Yello there fellow companions, since I left Ive been thinking about nice threads to open... only a few seem nice enough to bother all of ya, so...

This shouldnt be too difficult to implement , i think... Its a 5 vs 5 mode, preferable to be played at clan matches. Each player would be given a different weapon. AR, SMG, SG, Sniper and Carbine should make a very tactic game involving players to actually use other weapons. The catch is that you have to stick to whichever weapon you are given at the beginning. It would be lovely to make it a 8 vs 8 all out attack with a player only with knife, other just nades and an akimbo mothertruker to top it all but I dont see people sticking to use only knife or nades for that matter...
Whaddya guys think? What name should it be given?
Thanks given by:
Name: Stupidestmodei'veeverheardof Shortened to 'SMIEHO'
Thanks given by:
@Shorty What the hell? SMIEHO? What about SMCSFI?
Should Matriarchy Cunts Survive Forcing Incomes*?
Its based on random weapon hold. If you are a sniper ***** then go troll on other posts.

(* might not actually stand for this)
Thanks given by:
[Image: criticism.jpg]
Thanks given by:
No no, i like the 5vs5 idea a lot!
It's a good idea!
But not the 8vs8 idea lol
Thanks given by:
might be fun if its round based and you get a new weapon everytime ... I dont see this in cm tho, more for fun inters
Thanks given by:
While we are talking about new gamemodes, I'd like to add afew ideas myself although I'm pretty sure there was a thread with a ton of gamemode ideas somewhere..

1. New VIP concept:
Mixture of Team survivor and VIP(HTF) two teams, one vip (with the flag).
First team to kill the VIP and get the flag before it gets safed wins.
If you die, you have to wait till the round ends.

When just the 2 flagcarriers are alive it could get pretty boring for the rest, but I think it would increase teamwork and there would be less "rambos" who just storm in everywhere with 3 nades and a pumpgun.

2. Random weapon

It's like paulmuaddibKA's idea, but just with the primary guns at random, so you can get rid of the tons of shotgun noobs.
(maybe as toggleable option for serverowners)
Thanks given by:
Well so we have a random weapon mode, lets call it RW. Ex: CTFRW? The problem i see with this is people would leave the server and come back until they get their weapon of choice so either it should be assigned to each IP to prevent so or just be played on Clan matches.
A HTF SURV. Lovely idea a_slow_old_man!
And a 5 vs 5 1 weapon each, FVF51WE?, lol. No, really, more like multiple weapon match (MWM)? Im not an english speaker so its vague to me how to name things. Lets keepĀ“em coming!
Thanks given by:
IMO, if we don't even play the diversity of modes we already got like SURV, KTF, PF, etc (which I never see in pubs) then there's no real necessity of creating more modes. Cause once you think about it, someone is going to work his ass off trying to create the new mode, to then find out that it won't be played anyways.
Thanks given by:
I actually quite like the idea, and if there was such a thing as a server switch for random weopon I would certainly give it a go on one of my servers, it sounds like alot more fun than the usual pubs. I would add though there would need to be something to stop people just joining over and over until they get there fav weopon, maybe a "if you leave you cannot rejoin for 5 mins"

Thanks given by:
I dont see the problem with the "reconnecting for new weapon"
I mean... if they are noob enough to do so, you dont need to worry about them anyways
Thanks given by:
When the weapon switches to shotgun...
Thanks given by:
I like the 5vs5 idea where each player has a different weapon, but i think we could find a way to do it also in 3vs3
Thanks given by:
It is good idea to create mode where you can choose weapon from limited collection. it reminds me concept in Wolfenstein or in many other games (medic, engineer, heavy trooper, soldier)

In AC it would not be so tactical, but at least interesting in choice of players to the team. In clans are often nooby players of specific weapon in dependency what developers prefer in actual version. This could balance it a bit.

Thanks given by:
I agree with Wolf here. The majority of modes are T/DM, T/OSOK, and CTF. Rarely you will see a T/SURV or any other flag modes. Besides, I've never seen an HTF voted by anyone in a pub. So, new modes have a chance of not mattering.

But, alot of ideas of modes come from minigames. However, the community has mixed opinions on these minigames. So it is kind of non-democratic, especially with the GEMA, but hey, not every one votes.

My two cents
Thanks given by:
I think we should introduce TPF and TLSS it would be alot of fun and probally add some karts so that we can race lol :D
Thanks given by:
(23 Jul 11, 08:50AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: IMO, if we don't even play the diversity of modes we already got like SURV, KTF, PF, etc (which I never see in pubs) then there's no real necessity of creating more modes. Cause once you think about it, someone is going to work his ass off trying to create the new mode, to then find out that it won't be played anyways.

Serious? I play these all the time.

SURV @ douze
KTF @ douze
PF @ douze

I dunno why you are against a great idea for a new mode...
Thanks given by:
Fisticuffs mode! no weapons at all
Thanks given by:
Cleaner, we already have that, it's called coop.
Thanks given by:
(23 Jul 11, 05:58PM)macm Wrote: Cleaner, we already have that, it's called coop.
Nope, even in coop you have weapons and while in edit you cannot hit or be hit.

Thanks given by:
I like the idea of a 4 team deathmatch...
Thanks given by:
(24 Jul 11, 02:43AM)Orynge Wrote: I like the idea of a 4 team deathmatch...

FINALLY! SOME ONE WHO AGREES WITH ME!
Thanks given by:
Slow old man man's idea is more realistic than a 5v5 thing. Imo it's not worth the effort, although trq the too many game modes nobody plays is invalid, seeing as ac is a flag based game.
Thanks given by:
i disagree hamolton. ctf gameplay is mainly conducted on ladders and for clanmatches/inters. most pubs i see have tosok loaded.
Thanks given by: