Crossbow Mod
Maybe, but at the moment its extremly hard to understand you...
Thanks given by:
Ok im retype this Can someone please help me dowload the crossbow bod that was very high poly but still alsome looking / mastarzars or watever his name is mod can some 1 give me a link or something 2 it if yal cant please tell me i would like to dowload some of Mastarzars mods
Thanks given by:
I'm not sure, but I think he wants Matasars mods ^^

Thanks given by:
Yes, sounds like this.
Punctation would be cool Reaper ;)
Well, I can't help you, cause I don't know where to get this from :(
Thanks given by:
(27 Jul 11, 02:49PM)Dementium4ever Wrote: Well, I can't help you, cause I don't know where to get this from :(
That's the reason why pleople should use the AKIMBO Forum instead of downloading straight onto the vault!

Anyhow I got 2 of Matasar's stuff here, the Minigun

[Image: 84a8f37f1a3f77404a545255792bfee14g.jpg]

and the AR15 Rifle

[Image: ar15s.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(27 Jul 11, 02:14PM)Reaper668721 Wrote: Ok im retype this Can someone please help me dowload the crossbow bod that was very high poly but still alsome looking / mastarzars or watever his name is mod can some 1 give me a link or something 2 it if yal cant please tell me i would like to dowload some of Mastarzars mods

Format plox?
Thanks given by:
yes slow old man id like mastartarz mods any one no were to get them ?
Well im just say that this mod rocks and thanks every 1 btw slow did u check out my request and umms yah Alsome mod
Thanks given by:
Fuck man, USE PUNCTATION!!!
Thanks given by:
FK man I dont have good engliish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Your english is good, but:
u know its quit hard 2 understand u if u speak in this 1337-language and withou any punctation
or u don't use capital letter if u understand me ;)
Thanks given by:
(27 Jul 11, 07:08PM)Dementium4ever Wrote: Your english is good, but:
u know its quit hard 2 understand u if u speak in this 1337-language and withou any punctation
or u don't use capital letter if u understand me ;)

Unfortunately for you bro, I understood you. XD
Thanks given by:
[Image: Fuuuu...!.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nice that someone is doing the crossbow!
You should be able to reduce polys on that one,

(My mods, screens and in work stuff i was doing is here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?fkg4ei2994g14

Feel free to do anything you want with everything in there.
If you want to upload to akimbo or whatever then you can add your credz for doing so or whatever.

Mod it, use it, burn it i dont care, the work is made for using.
And i think slow old man is the best modeller and im really impressed by hes animation skills in some mods (machete is fucking awesome anim)
Enough off me, keep my work out from this thread or start a new one if you wanna work with the mods for some reason.

Thanks given by:

Thanks given by:
matasar :) hi
Thanks given by:
Hello |BC|Matazar.
Thanks given by:
@xenon Yeah thats what she said. Also its probs not that big its just the way the photos editied!
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 11, 02:12PM)Matasar Wrote: Feel free to do anything you want with everything in there.
If you want to upload to akimbo or whatever
I will certainly do so mate, some of your stuff are well worth it!

Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 11, 02:12PM)Matasar Wrote: And i think slow old man is the best modeller and im really impressed by hes animation skills in some mods (machete is fucking awesome anim)

Wow, thanks :D

Thanks given by:
(06 Aug 11, 05:19AM)CODSP3KKHD Wrote: @xenon Yeah thats what she said. Also its probs not that big its just the way the photos editied!

Late reaction much.
Thanks given by: