1.1 Compatible Maps
So, I'm looking for the AC Map Pack, and I was wondering what the list of 1.1 compatible maps in that package were.

Thanks given by:
Oh really?
Ok
I can pull up a list of the ones that need work.
hold up.
The numbers after the name iirc are the amount of updates needed. I am not sure if this is totally correct. Could be.
ac_casa 2
ac_desecration 2
ac_dimp 2
ac_iced 2
ac_noct ~2
ac_wild_2.0 4
apache 2
ac_bunker ~4
Thanks given by:
Regarding where to find it .. try looking under "Hot Links" on assault.cubers.net .. it contains a link to the MediaPack Selector - which is also linked to from AC-wiki: MediaPack.
Mai Mee Tur, you've been around for over a year now .. seriously .. you couldn't find it .. or rather .. you haven't got it already !?!? Sorry, I'm being really hard on all these posts I've been doing these last few days - please - nobody take it too personally ... just a little "no patience"-phase I seem to be having - it'll pass!
Thanks given by:
I used to have it, but I bought a new laptop, and my old one went through a hard drive wipe to fix some bad sectors, so I didn't really have a back up.

Also, I didn't see the point in downloading since I couldn't host a server until recently.

But thank you flowtron, Reagan :)
Thanks given by:
Heh, yeah - the dreaded left-out-files from backups you thought you could rely on. We've all been there.
re:D/L .. well it'd at least save you waiting if you already have them, but sure, you can auto-download them whenever they get actually played.
Thanks given by:
In any case, I've got what I need :)

Thanks to all, I suppose this thread should be closed now.
Thanks given by:
Closed as you wished :)

Although that wont stop flowtron ;)
Thanks given by:
better close it now or gravediggers will come by...
Thanks given by:
Stupid MyBB, I closed it :(
Thanks given by: