UK world cup team
I'm mildly interested in the acwc and have noticed there is no uk team. anyone up for it?
Thanks given by:
ask Drakas Rowdizzle, Jason, Larry .... xD
Thanks given by:
Jason Larry are probz up 4 it.
Thanks given by:
Mr Optic...
Thanks given by:
I'm overseas British, does that count?
Thanks given by:
GeneralDisarray
and Bloodsport I believe you can, though I'm not positive.
EDIT:
And eQ|Aekom
And Mr. Teabags himself, MykeGregory|Xu (though I believe he's gone inactive cuz of comp issues)
Thanks given by:
I'd be up for it. But i havnt really been into contact with anyone. Shield, Jason, Larry?
Thanks given by:
(15 Jul 11, 12:31AM)Mr.OpTic Wrote: I'd be up for it. But i havnt really been into contact with anyone. Shield, Jason, Larry?

Jason seems quite busy at the moment although I believe he expressed interested in it. I had planned on retiring from AC for a while so I'll sit this one out. Thanks for the thought and good luck fellow countrymen!
Thanks given by:
I'm up for this if you need a player.

Born and raised in London. :)
Thanks given by:
Sheild's on holiday for a few more days.
Thanks given by:
ask row
Thanks given by:
I will be somewhat inactive for the next few months, but I would certainly be interested a bit later in the year if it will give the opportunity for a few more competitive matches.
Thanks given by:
I'm here all be it very late, if anyone's online and wants to confirm they can do this please reply in the next hour ! I've tried to see if I could make roster changes beyond the deadline but I dont think I'll be allowed, so I'm probably gunna register a team in about an hour and 15mins with whatever players I got :).

#tearyoudown at gamesurge if anyone wants to talk to me
Thanks given by:
is it too late join?
Thanks given by:
Yes.
Thanks given by: