HyPE's Reintroduction / One year anniversary
HyPE has turned ONE!

HyPE was established on July 12th 2010, by JoeSmith, ikljo, and GDM. We three all shared the same goals and ideas for what we wanted the clan to be. We wanted to create a clan not solely based on one characteristic, (ex: high skill ) but on several different skills that would appeal to various players of AC. Along with a set of rules and principles that the clan could follow and grow upon.

HyPE was a slow growing clan, but we didnt mind that, it allowed us time to build up a solid foundation for the clan, learn more about AC, and become friends with many other clans. Since the start HyPE, we were always changing, thinking of new ways to improve overall, and always trying to better ourselves.

HyPE is an all-around clan, not focused just on skill, or winning every clan match ( although we are a very competitive bunch ) , we like to focus on many things in and out of AC. We are knowledgeable in coding, mapping, graphic design, web development, and of course AC.

Overall HyPE is a fun, competitive, always growing clan. Trying to help others out when we can, making new friends along the way, while trying to never falter on the principles we had initially set. We may not win every clan match but we will never give up trying, and we will never give up trying to become a highly respected clan in the AC community.

This past year has been great, HyPE has furthered their efforts to become a respectable figure in the AC community by showing off some of it’s mapping skills by entering the mapping contest ( HyPE|Fate and iOD|Huntsman’s map: ac_viridis ) which can be found HERE. Also, after seeing many failed attempts on the AC Forums of individuals trying to make a source for players to find others for matches, HyPE|ikljo coded the acinter bot as a part of the AC-Inter project ( started by BunnySoul ) which has helped bring many players together for matches. HyPE has many more projects in the works, and cant wait to release those when done.

Thanks to all the friends of HyPE for helping us when needed, and staying with us as long as you have. We hope to continue the friendship for years to come and gain new relationships as time passes.

Congratulations HyPE members for a long year of fun, fragging and just plain awesomeness,
without you HyPE wouldn’t be where it is today!

HyPE has grown to 10 great members, who have helped HyPE grow into what it is today.

List of Members:

Founders/Leaders
JoeSmith
ikljo
GDM
Elites/Moderaters
Darkside
Fate
Members
Q3M
kaBOOM
Mr.Fox
lucky
=YakuzA=

More about members can be found HERE

-Applying

We the members of HyPE see each other as a member of a large family, we all get along very well, we love joking around, (are serious when the time calls) and we all stand by each other when times are rough.
HyPE doesn’t focus solely on one attribute when recruiting, we look for a great attitude, team-play, what strength the player has (ex: flag running, defending, offense ), and the ability for one’s self to grow.

If you would like to join our family check out the links below.

You can apply HERE
Guidelines for Applicants http://hype-clan.com/rules.htm#guideline...plications

Our website is hype-clan.com
Our Forum is HERE
Our Wiki is HERE

Come into our IRC #HyPE @gamesurge to celebrate our one year anniversary. Come to chat, have fun and get to know us. Also ( round of beers on us.. screw a round *JoeSmith drags in 25 kegs ) DRINK up!

[Image: beer_cheers1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
GJ Keep it Happy B-DAY
Thanks given by:
epic post ^^
happy first to all of HyPE! this is a feat many clans never get to see! take it in boys!
i always did enjoy their channel; always something interesting going on. their members are awesome and a pleasure to talk to and to game with :)
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday :D
Thanks given by:
nubs :D
Thanks given by:
FELIZ CUMPLEANOS HyPE <3 <3 <3 <3
Thanks given by:
HURRAY! :D
Thanks given by:
Bonne Fête HyPE!

My beer glass has more in it as you can see in the picture
Thanks given by:
who supplied the keg?? oh yeah thats right i did ^^ WINNAH
Thanks given by:
I will give ten shillings (and six pence as a bonus!) to the first person that will marry fate, ikljo, and myself in a beautiful display of man polygamy.

edit:

I always thought GDM and Q3M were the same person xD I love you too GDM <3
Thanks given by:
Happy B-Day. Good luck in the future HyPE :D
Thanks given by:
back the fack off Viper Fate and ikljo are mine.
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday!!
Thanks given by:
ONE O RLy? CONGRATS HyPE! HAVE A REALLy GOOD BIRTHDAy!
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 11, 01:40AM)lucky Wrote: back the fack off Viper Fate and ikljo are mine.

We could have a 4-way...?
Thanks given by:
you are not worth it they are mine and ONLY MINE
Thanks given by:
Come over, I'm sure we can work this out.

This is what my house looks like. You can't miss it.

[Image: 250px-FLDS_Eldorado_hi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday HyPE
Thanks given by:
Happy b'day

<3
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys yall are awesome !
Thanks given by:
I know I am, on the other hand HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY!!!!!
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 11, 03:07AM)Viper Wrote: This is what my house looks like. You can't miss it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental...Day_Saints
ORLY?

Thanks given by:
hahahha owned Viper xD
Thanks given by:
Do you know what they sometimes call churches? Thats right, The house of ___.

I think Viper was implying something else than you thought he was.
Thanks given by:
I LOVE HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 11, 07:35PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Do you know what they sometimes call churches? Thats right, The house of ___.

I think Viper was implying something else than you thought he was.
Either way, I don't think you'd want to be the kind of god those people worship...
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 11, 08:00PM)BunnySoul Wrote: I LOVE HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we appreciate the loves :D
Thanks given by:
I live in that little building on the side.
Thanks given by: