New knife
EDIT: I've removed because apparently ph[]enix stole my old knife that i had my name tagged on it -_- It's ok folks, i'll just make a better one now :)
Thanks given by:
Does it still look like spreading butter? :D
Thanks given by:
Looks cool, fatty knife for sure. Keep up the modding.
Thanks given by:
Good mod :)
But, please, read the comment I've written you on Akimbo.in
Thanks given by:
Thanks dementium I owe you one :) Srry im just new to akimbo lol :// Cuz yeah :P Cleaner mentioned it on my thread before so ...
Thanks given by:
-Rebel- you actually didnt produce anything and you got yourself associated with 3 hackers with this other post:
1) Victor (but in another post: "AC Enhanced")
and here with:
2) kiskja7 / Coldblade
3) Phoenix (friend of the second kiskja7)
that knife comes from the last two hackers.

so my question is.. what are you trying to achieve by doing so?
Thanks given by:
srry im not trying to hack or anything, and yeah phoenix was a friend, but i never knew he hacked? he was ph[]enix i think ://
Thanks given by:
Is this true that you didn't produced anything?
And if yes, were all of the producers hackers?

I'm a bit angry now...
Thanks given by:
I made the model in December 2009, and ph[]enix offered to skin for me, and he made a pretty darn good blade skin :// Then i quit ac in march , and back again now :/
Thanks given by:
Okay....well, that's a bit difficult.
The akimbo rules doens't allows that content mad by hackers are uploaded.
I'd be very helpful to know, if ph[]nix was a hacker, or not... :/
Thanks given by:
Only known cheaters, those who ruin the game are banned from AKIMBO...

The fact of knowing hackers is not an offence otherwise for sure half of this community would get banned on the spot.

Making mapmodels and/or mods with the help of hackers in order to actually make the community benefit from it (and for once not the contrary) should not be considered an heresy.

Thanks given by:
So my model is ok for the go ? Cuz back then when i knew ph[]enix , he was clean :// He was actually good as well, so idk why he needed to hack ://
Thanks given by:
For me as long as you're not blacklisted it's fine.
Thanks given by:
I've edited out my 1st post cuz kirin doesnt seem too happy, but its fine ... I'll just make some new ones, its np :) I had another 2 guns that weren't skinned , that i gave to ph[]nix to skin before i afked, so idk if thats been messed up too by him , so i won't bother posting them.
Thanks given by:
Well then it's fine :)
Sorry Rebel, I'm a new moderator, and I don't know every little thing of the rules :/
So, soory again
Thanks given by:
(10 Jul 11, 10:45AM)-Rebel- Wrote: I made the model in December 2009 [...]

No, you did not.

[Image: 33833dabad5e.jpg]
It's the same model, just a bit rotated.
It's from a russian mod site for CS 1.6 and the post with the knife was written 16.07.2009. [Feel free to check]
So there are 3 options...
1. You are a russian CS 1.6 modder who forgot to mention he made it for CS 1.6 (Maybe its just me but I doubt this)
2. You are new here and wanted a big start off
3. You are Ph[]nix

Thanks given by:
CONTENT DELETED!
You can upoad it again, if you can proof, that this is your model!

Thanks a lot slow_old_man :)

And he's definietly not from russia, he's from New Zealand...
Thanks given by:
thanks a_slow_old_man :) if everyone was to accept what i said or other's say as is, it would be very sad for the AC community, now there are clear proof's :) thanks again

(not sure if all i wrote in this post is correct)
Thanks given by:
I'd suggest slow_old_man as a moderator on akimbo! :D
Thanks given by:
(10 Jul 11, 03:47PM)Dementium4ever Wrote: I'd suggest slow_old_man as a moderator on akimbo! :D
Cheer up Dementium as he kindly accepted the offer.

@ Kirin I appreciate your concerns but unlike some a_slow_old_man statements there is nothing that can pinpoint a failure and let us react accordingly.

@ -Rebel- Either you come up showing some of your own material or I'll boot you from AKIMBO without an ounce of remorse.

To all the other attention seekers this proves once again that there is no way dodging a community where a whole bunch of them are adults (btw my 48th birthday is on Tuesday) and we have been playing video games while you only where a project and still in the cosy warmth of a testicle!

Thanks given by:
Yeaaah, welcome to the moderator team, slowy :D

@Cleaner: Lol'd at the last sentece xD
Thanks given by:
Do old sketches count as proof? I've got an old sketch somewhere if i can find it ....
Thanks given by:
@ Cleaner: ofcourse :)
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 11, 06:30AM)-Rebel- Wrote: Do old sketches count as proof? I've got an old sketch somewhere if i can find it ....
Wanna see an old sketch of the sole of my Doc Marten's?

Thanks given by:
Anyway its fine if you guys aren't happy with the knife :) as i said, i've removed it from the first post, and you've taken it off akimbo . I like to keep a clean record =)
Thanks given by:
You're a strange guy, -Rebel- ...
Thanks given by:
Why, yes i am =) Is that in a good or a bad way? :P
Thanks given by:
Aem, both ways, but more on the bad site.
First, you are happy with everything. That's a bit strange :P
"You worked with hackers" "Maybe :D"
"I deleted your content" "Great man, thanks"

And so on ;D
And now, you steel your model, but you don't don't say "Yes" or "No" or "Ph[]nix was it",
you just said "Fine".
You know that's a bit strange...
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 11, 03:24PM)Dementium4ever Wrote: You're a strange guy, -Rebel- ...

Hence his name
Thanks given by:
I'd rather more people handled life like that, as opposed to hurling a legion of curse-words at everyone.
Thanks given by: