General suggestions
Hello!

today I just registered and I was figuring wheter or not some of the following things will be implemented in the game:

1)Some more weapons, but not that much, eg.: a pistol, a pistol (44 magnum revolver) a SMG (UZI) an AR (M16) and so on.... Weapons already present are fictional ? :/

2) some more player skins models (a couple more or wahtever)

3)new mops. s for them I see that most in the game are quite "clausrophobical", and myself like more the open spaces.

4)A brand new built in server browser, with some new featueìres

Regardin to mod, is there a good web site to go to get them?

Thanks to the dev/community for that good game!
Thanks given by:
welcome to the forums!

1) this happens, but at a slow pace. and i think copyrights keeps them from using proper names. but yeah, it will be a while until a new gun is added :/

2) you can get modded skins that not only you can see but others on the server can see as well! go HERE (akimbo), or HERE (quadrapolis) to download custom content.

3) new maps can be found on servers that say "custom maprot", or you can download custom maps from the links above. there are 3 new maps coming to the newest version of AC when it's released, which look good for my tastes. and the reason most maps do not have open spaces is because open areas = computer lag, which most people don't like lol

4)server browser is something you will have to discuss on the SVN forum, found HERE or you can talk to a developer about this as well.

Like i said, the two links are excellent sources for gun mods, different skins, different maps and even scripts, if i am not mistaken.

Hope i helped in some form or fashion! Happy fragging!
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 11, 01:44PM)hellraiser Wrote: 4)A brand new built in server browser, with some new featueìres

If you explain what you don't like about the current one, maybe we can improve it? :)
Thanks given by:
oh...thanks!

other thing came up into my mind:

1) remove change the front thing on the assault rifle? It reminds me of a silencer, so why no make the barrel a little "short and straight"?

2)"the reason most maps do not have open spaces is because open areas = computer lag, which most people don't like lol"
as for maps dim well I think it is a real pity for the game not having larger maps :(, not necessairly enormous huge. why not provide only a handful of them, maybe in the next relase and pick some feedback?
I saw that cube 2 (sauberbaten) has REALLY HUGE MAPS with not much lag problems as far I saw...maybe it's an engine (cube) limitation?

:) <3

EDIT: ahh, as for the models is/will be possible dowload/see added some without "masked faces" (withount ski mask, I meam ,since all that I browsed on web are..)
Thanks given by:
IDEAS.
Thanks given by: