Master Server Not Replying
Hello all,

I've researched this before posting, so I have already checked if Windows firewall is turned off, which it is. I also have version 1.1.0.4, which is the latest version. This issue started happening today, I tried going into Multiplayer mode, and it won't load any servers, instead it provides me with the message, "Master Server Not Replying". I noticed that most users who encounter this problem have been banned, and the only logical conclusion I could come up with is that a user was banned by IP range, and I am an unfortunate soul who has a similar IP. Is there anyone who can provide some insight for me?

Thank you in advance for any help provided.
Thanks given by:
I can assure you that you are not banned from the master server. The latest log entries show that the server list was sent to your client, so I can't explain why you're not receiving it.
Thanks given by:
I would guess a firewall blocking incoming data?
Thanks given by:
Hmm... I've disabled every possible cause of the issue, and still no response from the server. Now I'm thinking it may be an issue with my ISP, maybe doing maintenance or something?
Thanks given by:
Just a test, but go here: http://masterserver.cubers.net/

If you get something like:
echo ""
echo " 5A new AssaultCube version is out."
echo "Get it from http://assault.cubers.net/download.html"
echo " 4UPDATE YOUR CLIENT"
echo "yes - this masterserver is now 3OFFLINE 5!"

Then nothing was figured out :P

Just to try something.
Thanks given by:
Can you still connect to servers manually, using the console?
Like /connect 78.46.50.34
Thanks given by:
I get that error message exactly. Thanks for the link though, that is good to have on hand.

I'll try connecting right now...it is saying, "Error sending outgoing packets: no such file or directory".

I'm going to try reinstalling it now. I'll let you guys know how it went.
No such luck. :( I will wait it out and see how it goes. Thanks for the help everyone.
Thanks given by: