[Ban Request]
Last days I've been hunting cheaters,unfortunately there are some servers that doesn't run an updated blacklist and also they have lot of slots for players,like 20,so it's a mess with the hackers in there,I saw more than 3 hackers in the same server in the same map,gamemode,time,hour,n' freaking second,and there's no admin...

So as this servers are causing problems I suggest that they should be banned from server list,idk how they were registered but i think they can be banned,so this is the list.

-Official Public Server, Linux Help
-sbG>> Pro Server
-sbG>> Match Server
-Lexy's Playground
-Lost Signal (I think this last one is already banned)

Otherwise hackers will keep ruining this game thanks to the ones who run servers and doesn't know they must update the blacklist
Thanks given by:
Lost Space or Lost Signal?
Thanks given by:
I'm pretty sure he meant Lost Signal. I've been there and I also noticed the big amount cheaters the server can have. Never seen Lost Space though.
Thanks given by:
Monas... what are their ips?
Thanks given by:
-sbG>> Pro Server [188.40.209.117 28763]
-sbG>> Match Server [188.40.209.117 28766]
-Official Public Server, Linux Help [213.251.186.218 28763]
-Lexy's Playground [202.49.71.57 28763]
-Lost Signal [ unknown,It's offline ]
Thanks given by:
Wow guys really? They aren't your servers! Just because they don't use a blacklist doesn't mean you have the right to ban them from the masterserver. I never saw that in the MS.html restrictions crap.
Thanks given by:
If they don't use blacklist is ok,Devs should think about something but don't use it plus NO admin,NEVER = hackers party,I reported yesterday lots of hackers,also they make hack party there and it's not cool for other clients to tolerate that...
Thanks given by:
It's not your server. It's not up to you if it's cool or not for other clients to tolerrate what goes on in servers that don't belong to you.
Thanks given by:
It's the devs' game, they decide whether or not to remove those servers ;)
Thanks given by:
Yes it´s their server, yes they´re allowed to have a server, however they aren´t supposed to be listed with the masterserver unless certain requirements are fulfilled. Allowing cheaters and a larger than ok´d slot number should make this a private server and not accessible through the masterserver.
Thanks given by:
@MCS: 20 is the max, none of the servers exceed twenty. As for 'allowing cheaters' this cannot be changed. I see nothing wrong with these servers, the meet up to all requirement given.
Thanks given by:
Lightning, they don't use a blacklist.
Thanks given by:
It's not like a exclusive cheater server, is the exclusive cheater server,they are always there bothering newbies and it's not cool
Thanks given by:
the variability of blacklists gives chance people in ban range. you will see how many players will be out with central blacklist, just someone have need to be at decisions, players could rate servers and then masterserver offer through this ratio , but it is too democratic and free for this game :)
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't mind if there were admins in those servers but there are no admins,never,that allow hackers to be there plus there's no blacklist in there or at least they update it every 2 months...

what devs want to do is to offer a good game with good servers and good comunity but this server is not helping at all,new players get bored of hackers and leave the game so in order to get more people in the game those bad things should be changed
Thanks given by:
Not many more nails will fit on the coffin.
Monas LEAVE the server and REPORT (for what an ipban is worth in 2010)

-but you know all this, so whats the motive really?
Thanks given by:
the fist post explain,more evidence in in the AC bl thread,so may hackers spotted in few hours
Thanks given by:
from my experience when i was playing in Lost Singal, it was a pain in the butt. as monas said, there were no admin. whenever a vote of kicking a cheater, it was always ignored. everytime i want to report some cheaters from the server, then i thought what's the point, does the server admin even know this forum exist and check every week? will the server admin bother to look up the log and reply?

i agree with temporary ban to those servers. and it would nice to have the "Server Admin Contacts Thread" back
Thanks given by: