Explain please. :)
Thanks given by:
Pwnt, um, idk!
Thanks given by:
Spamz0r XD
Thanks given by:
I get that on coop mode.
Thanks given by:
Happens to me too. I think I asked before.
Thanks given by:
Could you explain what's happening in greater depth before you get the fatal error?
Thanks given by:
Every time I alt+tab ac crashes with that error.
Thanks given by:
The error 0xC0000005 is generated by an illegal "memory access violation". This can be caused by anything from faulty RAM, an incorrect/corrupt device driver, poorly written/updated software and more commonly under Windows XP Service pack 2, malware/adware installations.
Thanks given by:
don't alt+tab, don't vote newmap
Thanks given by:
(08 Jul 11, 01:17AM)MCS Wrote: poorly written/updated software

Thanks given by:
(08 Jul 11, 04:18AM)Foo Wrote:
(08 Jul 11, 01:17AM)MCS Wrote: poorly written/updated software

Is it because I use windows?
Thanks given by:
I think that you just have oldddd PC ;D
Thanks given by:
That is probably not AC's fault, more like something between SDL and the OS not working as it should. I probably can't help you any further unless run it in a debugger and give me a stacktrace.
Thanks given by:
that happens about 20% of the time I alt+tab ac, but also my gamma resets every time I alt+tab....
I think its the intel graphics..
Thanks given by:
Reinstall the game Huntsman to see if it makes a difference, when you reinstall make sure to get the newest binaries from the site
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 11, 12:44AM)pwnage{TyD} Wrote: Reinstall the game Huntsman to see if it makes a difference, when you reinstall make sure to get the newest binaries from the site

No. I've found away to get around it.

So, somewhere SOISOISOI MCS stated that this happens when using too much memory. So, every time I want to do coop, I restart my client. Haven't gotten this error in awhile.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EDIT: Wait never mind. Alt+Tab doesn't use memory (I think). Do what pwnage said. Sorry sir.
Thanks given by:
[Image: jacoj.jpg]
Also, when was the last time you updated your gfx drivers? I know the newest drivers might not provide the best performance for older cards but it's worth a shot.
Thanks given by:
This error gets spit out when you graphic card gets overheated. When you alt tab the change is too fast for it. Try updating drivers at your respective distributor.
Thanks given by: