acinter
Our project is growing, therefor once acinter bot becomes full ( 20 channels ) we're going to open another one called acinter1 ( no worries you'll see everything people spam at #acinter and there'll not be any double spams ).. Just wanted you to know so you won't get in shock like 'why the hell i have acinter1 and not acinter', and so on.. :)

On the other hand i would also like to annouce that our website is in process and is going to be in acouple days or maximum a week, there you'll see online ( LIVE ) everything that said on IRC by acinter and once the website setup you'll be able only to request our bot from there.

EDIT:

our website has officaly opened: http://ac-inter.com

We hope to publish some summer cups too ASAP, thanks

-acinter staff.
Thanks given by:
#acinter vs #acwc

prepare to fight lol
Thanks given by:
Completely different channels, Exoduss.

Anyway, for once, something like this has been pulled off.
Well done. :)
Thanks given by:
Can u post the website pls? thx in advance
Thanks given by:
the website will be posted when done.
Thanks given by:
So, I'm assuming the channels that already have acinter will retain the bot, once acinter1 comes out and the request from the website is in effect?

Sorry for my bad grammar, I just woke up, but it all makes sense to me in my head
Thanks given by:
Yes, and acinter1 will also be canculated in the website too.
Thanks given by:
This sounds nice.
Thanks given by:
Ghost, we'll publish our site once we done building it :).
Thanks given by:
As of now, the website is still being worked on and the acinter bot has reached its maximum channel allowance from Gamesurge.

Therefore, as Bunny already mentioned, we are hoping to have a second bot connect to even more channels. This bot "acinter1" will be able to do everything that acinter can do, the only difference is that acinter will be in 20 channels while acinter1 is in 20 different other channels (so there will be only 1 bot per channel, the two bots will never be in any one channel at the same time except for the #acinter channel). When someone requests an inter or clan match, the two bots will send a request message to their separate channels (no double spamming from two bots in a channel).

As of now, acinter posts live requests to our webpage that is in progress and acinter1 will do the same as well.

I do need help from everyone on this forum though...
I am in search of a timezone that is suitable and can easily be referred to by most people since the live requests will be time stamped on the website. Right now it is set to UTC +0

What timezone would be best suitable for the majority?

Last but not least, I would just like to say that AC-Inter is supported by:

=MyS= & HyPE|

and a Special Thanks to:

JoeSmith (paid for the website domain)

We are proudly expanding and updating to meet the ever growing demand and strive to provide efficient and stable service to all our users. We are dedicated to helping the players of AssaultCube find matches easier.
~ AC-Inter Staff ~
Thanks given by:
Our website has officaly opened! http://ac-inter.com

Mod edit: url tags
Mod edit: http instead of the uber-leet htttp that nobody's browser can read yet
Thanks given by:
More will be added to the acinter bot website.
Thanks given by: