WAR
AssaultCube is becoming a war between Europeans and Brazilians, being in every way bad for the AssaultCube ...
The Europeans think AssaultCube them and they are the bosses, this is incorrect, if you have to have war, you took his winnings total chaos ...
(So we will fight against all Brazilians and all these idiots)
Thx,Obrigado
Thanks given by:
wtf mate?
Thanks given by:
I suspect he's complaining because I just spent 20 minutes banning him from {TyD}Hazelwood, only for him to come back with a new IP each time. I gave up when he changed his name.
I once asked pwnage if he ever wanted me to ban players from his servers if I knew they had cheated in AC. His reply was "What do you think? Of course."
So I do.
Thanks given by:
probably because you associate with cheaters.
did you ever think of this? and please, dont deny it lol you look stupid.
Thanks given by:
Lolwut?
Thanks given by:
Don't hack and don't hang around with cheaters. You did both of these, hence the hate. Oh, and can you please add North America in the war list? Thank you very much.
Thanks given by:
^^ North America is Siding with Europe on this one mate, you are a version of past me, and I hated that dude.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 08:45PM)EnTy Wrote: AssaultCube is becoming a war between Europeans and Brazilians, being in every way bad for the AssaultCube ...
The Europeans think AssaultCube them and they are the bosses, this is incorrect, if you have to have war, you took his winnings total chaos ...
(So we will fight against all Brazilians and all these idiots)
Thx,Obrigado
Maybe you didn't notice that almost half of AC players are from Brazil. You do the math.

Thanks given by:
[Image: peace.jpg]
Thanks given by: