Need help compiling AC
I'm a relative newbie in the world of compiling and source code, but as I do more of it I find a greater interest in the area. So I decided it might be cool to compile assault cube myself and see if I can get it running. However, I'm really not sure what to do...I'm compiling with MinGw and so I enter the src directory, run the make command, and I just get this output:

http://pastebin.com/MaLMqfYz

(Line 1 is the compile command I used) What am I doing wrong? I'm really stuck here and I would appreciate any help. :)
Thanks given by:
First, make sure you have write permissions in the AC directory. If you're using an AC installation somewhere in Programs\, you probably don't.
Thanks given by:
You need a directory called "bin_win32" under whatever folder is two levels above the folder you're running make in ('..' means parent directory), but you would then need to manually copy the executable...

I would suggest you make copy of your AC installation and copy the source folder under that folder. This way, running make always places the executable in the right folder and you can mod away all you want without affecting your "normal" AC installation.

Note: all of this should work in theory, I haven't tried myself.
Thanks given by: