Cube Ownage Returns!
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]

Hello everyone who reads this forum! I'm here to bring some great news (or bad news in the other clans' case). Cube Ownage, also known as .cO', has now been rebirthed by the old founder, me. I really hope we can become just as succesfull as we were back in time. In this thread i'm just going to give some basic starting information, and a little look into our future. For the people who are actually interessted in us. (Probably not to many)

1. History of our clan.

Just a short overview of our clan history. Cube Ownage was basicly a clan made by some Belgian friends who were of a decent level on Assault Cube. The clan was started by Burn around early 2010 in the hope to become more skilled together with hes friends. And after a while the clan started to be a very active and competitive team together with their new Brazillian member, bruh. The clan was not gaining new members to far, although they had a load of apply's. We were very picky on new members, and would only accept the best of the best. At the end we were a clan being competitive against clans like |oNe|, =MyS= and O3. But the clan quited due to inactivity of the members who started playing other games.

2. Rebirthing

After a while me and my friends stopped playing the other games and returned to Assault Cube. We decided to start training again to reach our old level again. And after a while we are of a decent level, and now its time to rebirth Cube Ownage. Our most succesfull clan ever!

3. Future

Just a little look into the future: we are hoping to gain some apply's soon. We want to recruit some strong and active members to start dominating the game again. Hopefully some of our readers will be up for this clan! For the rest we just want to make fun and play some good matches...

4. List of members

== Cube Ownage Founder ==
.cO'|Burn.
== Cube Ownage Gods ==
.cO'|Ghost.
.cO'|GeRT.
.cO'|SoWhat?
.cO'|Paradox.

== Regular Members ==
None yet.

5. Handy information

- Our website
- IRC: coming soon

Thanks given by:
Do you have a new website, or the same?
Thanks given by:
hf gl
Thanks given by:
If you want cO player skins, my skype is: BrechtPutteman ask me there
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 11, 09:17PM)cOGhost Wrote: If you want cO player skins, my skype is: BrechtPutteman ask me there

You could also visit our forum, I will post a download link there!
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 11, 08:52PM)burnyy Wrote: 4. List of members

== Cube Ownage Gods ==

.cO'|SoWhat?

5. Handy information

SoWhat may or maynot be Davi.
I fixed your handy information for you.
Thanks given by:
GL and HF =)
Thanks given by:
Congrates
Thanks given by:
4. List of members

== {fR} Members ==

{fR}Shorty

5. Handy information

{fR}Shorty may or may not be AndrewFeng.

Come on. Give them a break.

Thanks given by:
SoWhat? is the brother of GeRT, they have same IP and play on the same internet connection in the same damn home. Davi is in legacy bro (:
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 11, 06:33AM)burnyy Wrote: SoWhat? is the brother of GeRT, they have same IP and play on the same internet connection in the same damn home. Davi is in legacy bro (:
Davi also plays as SoWhat? ;) so, i may suggest he changes his name.
Thanks given by:
Ill tell him to ;)
Now please just say gl hf, wish us goodluck and leave this thread xd
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 11, 07:01AM)burnyy Wrote: Ill tell him to ;)
Now please just say gl hf, wish us goodluck and leave this thread xd

Lol so polite. Gl and Hf, burnyy.
Thanks given by:
Haha :D
Thanks given by:
have fun! :)
Thanks given by:
GL and HF!
Thanks given by:
GL nice Clan*
Thanks given by:
Oh god.
Thanks given by:
Someone's getting there knifing on youtube... :D :D :D :D :D :D
Thanks given by:
Good luck :)

I created your channels on teamspeak, ask me for the password of the private chann.
Thanks given by:
Good luck
Thanks given by:
bruh isn't brazillian. He's portuguese but he lives on Brazil lol
Thanks given by:
Yes CicloN I know but we call him Brazillian as he lives there :D
Thanks given by: