ac_cavern
lads.
The long awaited release of ac_cavern.
[Image: accavern.png]
Download link: http://akimbo.in/forum/viewtopic.php?t=804

Sexy details, even sexier gameplay. ac_cavern is intended to be played in CTF, however as with most CTF maps it can be played well in TKTF or HTF (or pistol frenzy) and is also intended to be played in either small games (clan matches 2vs2/3vs3) or in public games.

Constructive criticism is appreciated, as are words of praise.
Most importantly, have fun! (other thread got deleted accidently by a mod)
Thanks given by:
D:
Dang mods!

This map is quite cool. You can almost feel the cool, damp air.
Thanks given by:
I agree with Frogulis
Thanks given by:
I agree with Jg99
Thanks given by:
I agree with Undead
Thanks given by:
I agree with myself
Thanks given by:
xD did you see the link to the other ac_cavern before the "accidental" mod's deletion of the original thread?

Anyways, haven't had the chance to play this yet. Looks realllllyy nice though so good job. <3
Thanks given by:
Good, except when your playing inters against pros and one of the creators of the map is lagging.
Thanks given by:
You can't have everything.
Thanks given by:
This is still buggering me big time

Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 11, 06:15PM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: This is still buggering me big time

Quote:Please contact me if there is anything wrong with the models, Links or maps....

Hey DES|Cleaner there is something wrong with the model! :p

Thanks given by:
The clip or the model? ac_digsite FTW! :D

Those rooms turned out great! And I like the name too!
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 11, 07:29PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Hey DES|Cleaner there is something wrong with the model! :p
Not at all, originally this model was designed like this for ac_outpost

[Image: minecartandrails.jpg]

After I though that a tipped over cart would add to the so precious "run down" atmosphere and reworked it for such purpose, you'll notice that rails being a square high for the cart to look right you need to level it accordingly, although tbh to be a little more realistic if that cart did indeed tipped over it would be either left or right the rails, not on top of it ;)

PS: Thanks again given to Sitters for the original model
Thanks given by:
And the read-me! :D
Thanks given by:
Uh, cleaner with which programm did you made this awesome screenshot? Blender? :D
Thanks given by:
Baller
Thanks given by:
Yea bro blender makes mad screenshots.
Thanks given by:
Blender indeed it is.
Thanks given by:
Hehe, freeware for life.
Thanks given by:
Man, I really have to take a look on it :D
Thanks given by:
Undead, from the bottom of my heard, go fuck yourself. This just makes me think if my lost map which happened to be called ac_cavern

User warned for vulgar personal attack
user doesn't really care because it's undead and he's a big boy that doesn't need mommy to ask the bullies to leave him alone
Thanks given by:
(17 Jul 11, 05:37AM)Habluka Wrote: Undead, from the bottom of my heard, go fuck yourself. This just makes me think if my lost map which happened to be called ac_cavern
This comment is totally inappropriate unless you come up with some proofs like screenshots while you was editing the map or even better if you actually cooped with someone that can confirm what you are saying.

Thanks given by:
(17 Jul 11, 07:36AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote:
(17 Jul 11, 05:37AM)Habluka Wrote: Undead, from the bottom of my heard, go fuck yourself. This just makes me think if my lost map which happened to be called ac_cavern
This comment is totally inappropriate unless you come up with some proofs like screenshots while you was editing the map or even better if you actually cooped with someone that can confirm what you are saying.

an early version is backed up in the akimbo vault
Thanks given by:
(17 Jul 11, 07:36AM)Habluka Wrote:
(17 Jul 11, 07:36AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote:
an early version is backed up in the akimbo vault

Fair enough, I will check it out as soon as we have it back online...
In what version did you uploaded it? 0.93, 1.0 or 1.1? and as ac_cavern?

Thanks given by:
don't remember because it's been so long since I checked, but most likely 1.0
Thanks given by:
Nope, i checked akimbo/quadropolis and the old ac_forum before making the name-list and i didn't find ac_cavern.
Thanks given by:
:O
I remember that map!

Same name but different map.
Thanks given by:
.ExodusS*, please dont kid.

Someone showed us a thread with Habs map on it. However that got deleted accidentally (as far as I can see it was a failed merger).
Thanks given by:
ac_cavern2
Thanks given by: