Master Servers
Anyone looking for another master server to register their server on, or to find servers that have already registered on my master server, or if you've been banned from the official assaultcube master server, you can connect to mine.

Currently, the only way I know how to change which master server your assaultcube server registers on, or which master server you're client receives a server list from, is to use the command parameter "-m".
If you want to use my master server you add the option "-mmtthwnestor.dyndns.org" when you run the server or client. Be sure not to use the quotation marks.

My server is available to anyone, including those with modified servers/clients, servers with "bad" map rotations, and people using cheats/hacks. I will not be banning anyone from the master server for things like this, though server owners/admin can do whatever they want and ban whoever they want, with their own servers.
This server is run by myself, so if it goes down often or has any problems, I'm really sorry, just let me know.
I also can not find any documentation or information on the master server, so everything will have to be figured out by myself and those who want to help me.

Thank you anyone who has helped me this far, and who decides to help me now and in the future.
Thanks given by:
Mashuu, hop on IRC and I'll try to help you.
Thanks given by:
Closed as it has been resolved.
Thanks given by:
Re-opened, in order to allow Mashuu to advertise his alternative masterserver. :D
Thanks given by:
OMGOMGOMGOMG Theres now a masterserver for cheaters, teamkillers, and sh!tty maps? YES!

jk. what a lame idea
Thanks given by:
Let him do what he wants. I for one, will not play with cheaters, or let them play on my server. But idc if you do.
Thanks given by:
I think we need portal for masterservers, the discussions about direction of the game are really useless, the player will choose masterserver and then the server. It can be realized through launcher, the current devs will not implement it. ;)

i will host portal, i need ideas for the domain name !! i am stable here for 3 years, so it will be here few years else running.

Portal will offer link for MP (media pack) , link for AH (antihack), link for registration, game bins etc..

Launcher must be for win, mac and linux.

ps. java time :D The possibility to return to 0.93 ... hmmm :D

Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 11, 06:34PM)Viper Wrote: Let him do what he wants. I for one, will not play with cheaters, or let them play on my server. But idc if you do.

What I am doing with my master server is having it be used to provide the server list. I won't be telling anyone what they can or cannot do. So, for example, if you were to register a server on my master server, you don't have to allow cheaters and you could ban them, but they wouldn't get banned by me from the master server. Of course nobody has to use my master server, but I just like having the option out there.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 11, 07:48PM)Alien Wrote: I think we need portal for masterservers...

Less talking, more doing

Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 11, 04:26PM)Apollo{TyD} Wrote:
(30 Jun 11, 07:48PM)Alien Wrote: I think we need portal for masterservers...

Less talking, more doing

Apollo wins the realism award for 2011
Thanks given by: