need hellp!!!
hi all i need help how do you add like maps and weapon models to a server folder so that when i am online people can see my uzi mod and new maps
Thanks given by:
For other to see your uzi mod they need to download and add it them self.
Maps you add to servermaps. Which is in your AC folder -> packages -> maps.

RR Edit: Dont want to start another set of Witch riots!
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 11, 03:57PM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: Witch

Custom mods are not sent to other players. If they were, people would end up with a lot of data on their drives and it opens the possibility of spreading viruses.
Thanks given by:
Still, you add the maps to the correct folder.
I didnt see anything about custom media in the post so why should i be answering about that...
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 11, 07:08PM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: I didnt see anything about custom media in the post so why should i be answering about that...

(28 Jun 11, 02:41PM)the-cubeinator Wrote: hi all i need help how do you add like maps and weapon models

He says weapon models. Have I misunderstood something? If so, Sorry. I am pretty sure he means how does he get it so other players can see his models for his weapon that he has modded. Its been answered.
Thanks given by:
Add the maps to servermaps/incoming

;)
Thanks given by:
yeah thanks for my help on the weapon side of things an that is all for now but one other question is what file contains the data for the start screen because i have made a video loading screen and i wanted to know what "cfg" file contains the code for the "startscreen.png" code?
Thanks given by:
You can't use a video for the loading screen... startscreen.png is hardcoded, you can only replace it with another PNG image with the same name (unless you modify the source code).

PS: if you replace it, don't forget to back it up first!
Thanks given by:
Or use --mod=mods in your autoexec.bat file and put the new screenshot in the mod version of that folder.
Thanks given by: