Really :\
I read that i got two warning points form ac a staff now i have some questions about that:
1 what do warning points do?
2 why did you give me warnings? (whoever did it)
3 Really :|,i been through enough and to hear this come on GIVE ME A BREAK whats next Imma get banned from ac servers.Anyways Thanks a lot :D
Thanks given by:
(07 Jul 11, 05:00AM)Cloud Wrote: I read that i got two warning points form ac a staff now i have some questions about that:
1 what do warning points do?
2 why did you give me warnings? (whoever did it)
3 Really :|,i been through enough and to hear this come on GIVE ME A BREAK whats next Imma get banned from ac servers.Anyways Thanks a lot :D

1. Their absolutely useless till I think you get 7 which then you get a short temp ban from the forums.
2. For breaking any of the forum rules usually.
3. They don't really care.
Its best to take care of this by Pm'ing the person whom you got the points from.
Thanks given by:
thanks man you been a huge help
Thanks given by:
You should have received a pm explaining why. There's nothing in the warning log details either but that's not uncommon.
Thanks given by:
For this post Flaming +2.

Btw, I know whenever I get PMs back from people I warn, they usually get skimmed for any useful content and then get forgotten about. So if you do PM the mod, at least make it something more than "OH NOES! U WARNED ME! I HATE YOU!" kay?

This is between you and the mod, if that mod didn't tell you who they are (by sending a PM), send me a PM and I'll tell you who it was :P

On the same note, if you really think this thread should be reopened, send me a PM with your reasons why, and I'll be happy to reopen if they are legitimate.
Thanks given by: