Portal cube mod (Portal mod)
this is my full compiled version of assuly cube with various maps including ac_orange by deathstar and a blue version modded by me
and a portal gun made by unknown (made as a grenade launcher but i have made it for every weapon appart from the knife the skin image is the portal gun image skin

and there are some audio ound changes too.

enjoy the_cubeinator.

update adding new audio files to the mod if anyone wants to help they
are more than welcome to as we can make it into a little prodject XD
and if you find any space agy maps post them to me pliz so i can update also
need cba changing the audio files at the moment so you can diy.

[Image: 2exraiu_th.png]
[Image: 2im95sm_th.jpg]
[Image: 5yglqo_th.png]

mod link is down at the moment but it will be back up tomorrow

Mod edit: sorry for shrinking the images, but spare a thought for our dial-up users.
Thanks given by:
looks awesome :D now all we need is a WORKING portal gun :P

I have the nade skin with combustible lemon grenades :)
Thanks given by:
a_slow_old_man made the Portal Grenade Launcher.
Thanks given by:
dammit Orynge, I was just about to say that :P
Thanks given by:
(21 Jun 11, 09:41AM)|LULZ|UmadBRO? Wrote: dammit Orynge, I was just about to say that :P

ha!
(21 Jun 11, 09:39AM)|LULZ|UmadBRO? Wrote: looks awesome :D now all we need is a WORKING portal gun :P

I have the nade skin with combustible lemon grenades :)

enemy a head bam blue portal on the roof and bam orange portal on the floor *infinate fall loop!!!*
Thanks given by:
Wow, cool :D
But I'm only worried about the gun... I bet that the old man used textures from cgtextures.com, and the problem is, you aren't allowed to distribute this ones. (Just the creator (in this case a_slow_old_man) is allowed to do this)

It's the best to send him a PM :)

PS: I can help you with 3D models (if you need any). Like a turret, some cubes ect...
Thanks given by:
(21 Jun 11, 12:46PM)Dementium4ever Wrote: Wow, cool :D
But I'm only worried about the gun... I bet that the old man used textures from cgtextures.com, and the problem is, you aren't allowed to distribute this ones. (Just the creator (in this case a_slow_old_man) is allowed to do this)

It's the best to send him a PM :)

PS: I can help you with 3D models (if you need any). Like a turret, some cubes ect...
thanks man much appreciated all i realy need is some new maps that look sci-fi like
Thanks given by:
Well... actually I just used the lemon from Cg, but since its edited and not reusable the license says its ok to use as long as you add Credits to cg
Thanks given by:
Its been done in Cube 2 engine by C4ru$_3M.
Shame he has BL'd from like EVERY server... gutted.

Thanks given by:
yeah but that is cube2 i prefere assaultcube better
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 11, 11:58AM)the-cubeinator Wrote: yeah but that is cube2 i prefere assaultcube better

[Image: borat.jpg]
Thanks given by: