weapon help
hi yall i have just downloaded some new weapons and have put them in the "packages/modles/weapons folder and wanted to know how i would add them to the "menu-settings.cfg" ?

i have tride to do it with making a copy of an orignal weapon and adding a 2nd code on the "menu-settings.cfg" file and changing the code slightly so it reads the folder to see if that worked i.e. "packages/modles/weapons/sniper" "packages/modles/weapons/sniper2" but that didn't work can anyone help me

[my code]
newmenu Weapons

menuitem "Precision Tech AD-81 Sniper Rifle" "nextprimary 5;echo Precision Tech AD-81 Sniper Rifle selected" "chmenumdl Weapons weapons/sniper/menu mapmodel 75 12"
menuitem "Precision Tech AD-81 Sniper Riflev2.0" "nextprimary 5;echo Precision Tech AD-81 Sniper Riflev2.0 selected" "chmenumdl Weapons weapons/sniper2/menu mapmodel 75 12"

thanks the-cubeinator
Thanks given by:
First check if there's actually a menu version of the weapon model. See if you have a directory named "menu" in weapons/sniper2.
Thanks given by:
i do because i just copyed a full working wersion of the weapon.
Thanks given by:
The menu version is the world model isn't it? (someone help me)
And it seems that most weapon mods don't have world models.
Thanks given by:
No, the menu model is a smaller and lower-poly version of the world model.

@the-cubeinator: there might be no support for more than 5 weapons in the menu, but that probably doesn't matter to you, since you won't be able to use additional ones anyway.
Thanks given by: