script mod help
hi all i have been messing around with some of the code for the menu-
settings.cfg
http://www.4shared.com/file/GDDQpoiA/men...tings.html
(link to my mod)

and what i have done is added a 2nd weapong menu but what i realy want to do is with the 2nd menu make it so that i can change the secondary weapon from the default pistol weapon to one from the menu but i can't figure out how to do it and need some help with it and i thought that whoever helps me with it we can make it into a little prodject (also i am not sure if the file i have gicen you is the working one because i was fiddling with it some more and it would only show the 3d privew of the firse weapon on the list. thanks alot.

the-cubeinator
Thanks given by:
There is no other secondary. Perhaps what you are seeing is the c-pistol, which doesn't actually exist in your game.
Thanks given by:
ahhhh oh well ok. but then what file then has the code that tells the cube engine to automaticly set the knife and pistol?
Thanks given by:
In game terms, the knife is not "secondary," it's just the knife. But yes, technically it is another secondary (I guess "tertiary"?) weapon.
Thanks given by:
To be technical the knife is our only melee weapon. The pistol/akimbo is our only secondary weapons. ATM.
Thanks given by:
And nades are the only nade ("secondary") weapons, though smoke and flashbang have been suggested in the past.
Thanks given by: