Question: spectator adjustments?
Hello, I don't really know where exactly I should put this thread so I decided to leave it here.

Well, Ive been wondering if it could be possible to adjust the spectator option / GHOST-option. In my opinion it would be much better if you could see the players weapon whilst specating in first person. This would be great for videos and also more entertaining to watch whilst spectating! I really hope someone could do this!

Thanks in advance,

- Be|Burn.
Thanks given by:
This is already implemented in SVN :)
Thanks given by:
Great, I really cant wait for this new version to come out. Though, got any idea when? Ive been wondering this for weeks now Ronny :s
Thanks given by:
No one knows ;) Not even the developers.
Thanks given by:
Aww :(
Thanks given by:
Stay tuned :)
Thanks given by:
I predict the new version coming out in August
Thanks given by:
I really hope you are right Mai Mee Tur (:
Thanks given by:
The sooner the better, cuz I'll be sitting on some theoretical scripts until then.
Thanks given by:
When V-Man says "Theoretical" in the context of scripting you KNOW some AMAZING SHIZ is going to happen...

EDIT: while were on the subject of demos... if i get demo from 1.1.0.4 will they still work in 1.1.0.5. with the HUD gun and all that?
Thanks given by:
If the protocol changes you won't be able to, Myke.
Thanks given by:
Nuuuuur! i have loads of wicked demos i wanted to montage with. *sadface*
Thanks given by:
I am also very excited for this new feature. :) It will definitely improve the quality of gameplay montages.

MykeGregory.... You shouldn't have left that ac_mines game. Some sick stuff went on.

V-Man, this shameless advertising stuff isn't so bad now is it? :DDDD
Thanks given by:
There would probably be a way to have it work with old demos, as the old demos still showed what gun was being used in the little icon at the bottom of the screen iirc.
Thanks given by:
Usually, old version demos don't play in new versions. I don't see anything stopping backwards compatibility from being used, except maybe it being more work than is feasible.

Holy shiznit Viper, you did that?
Thanks given by: