throttle_accel...
Hello,
I modify the following variables of AC : "throttle_accel , throttle_interval, throttle_decel .
These variable can give an advantage on the game . Especially,if you use a script (bind ).
Is authorized ?

My english is bad :)

Thanks given by:
Everybody know but better than to use it you can create detector in your client and see who has small penis. :)
Thanks given by:
(13 Jun 11, 11:59PM)Alien Wrote: Everybody know but better than to use it you can create detector in your client and see who has small penis. :)

What?
Thanks given by:
What they are trying to say is no, it's not legal it will give you an unfair advantage against other players
Thanks given by:
Don't use it then! Though this shouldn't be too hard to fix. There was a similar exploit that just got fixed in SVN.
Thanks given by:
[Image: t2F5F.jpg]
Thanks given by:
TO WOLF:

Que modifico esas madres pa' correr más rápido, y las tiene en un bind, Gibstick dice que no lo use xD

// i was explaining this to wolf in words he can understand.
Thanks given by:
HAX!
Thanks given by:
i think the true question is, why is this feature even in the game?
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 11, 03:57AM)HellJanitorIsHispanic Wrote: i think the true question is, why is this feature even in the game?
Cause it's kewl.
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 11, 03:57AM)HellJanitorIsHispanic Wrote: i think the true question is, why is this feature even in the game?

It obviously is, hence he can modify it
Thanks given by:
[Image: Mexicans.jpg]

No one can understand you.
Thanks given by:
I am not sure, but I believe the throttle things have to do with your connection. If there is an advantage to be gained, it's probably insignificant.
http://assault.cubers.net/docs/reference...ttle_accel

To answer your question about the legality, I believe the rule of thumbs is that if you can do it with just cubescript, you can't get banned for it. The devs may update the game to block things they see as an unfair use of cubescript, but if it is in there currently it is fair game.
Thanks given by:
That's what an unfair advantage is even if is insignificant
Thanks given by:
The rule should read:
"If CubeScript has some exploit, don't abuse it for two reasons: 1) You can get banned for abusing exploits; 2) it'll be gone in the next release, so getting used to it is a bad idea."
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 11, 08:07PM)V-Man Wrote: 2) it'll be gone in the next release, so getting used to it is a bad idea."

emm
there is just 1 problem
these "next release" are kinda rare... i mean it has ben over 8 months since last release.... just an observation :P
Thanks given by:
Guess why? Because every time there's a new release, people spend at least half a year bitching about it. So yeah, you're probably right, 8 months means it's about time for a new one.
Thanks given by:
Exactly Milandrag. Imagine the case, you spend 8 months using an exploit and you're owning everyone, but the next version will come eventually one day or another, and you will become shit once again.
Thanks given by:
im already shit so it doesn't bother me if it comes today xD
Thanks given by:
Lol
Thanks given by:
Isn't this the equivalent of a lag switch? Or am i understanding this wrong?
Thanks given by:
I think it is along the same lines?

lag switch wont be available in the new version.
Thanks given by:
Good. Whatever stops the cheatz0rs :)
Thanks given by: