[Image: 2hs7qdx.jpg]
[Image: 2w52grk.jpg]
Computers promised, and he delivers!
Thanks given by:
I hope u like it! and thanks for providing screenshots
Thanks given by:
Looks like it could be fun to play on, lots of stuff to jump on. :D
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 11, 02:35AM)Nightmare Wrote: Looks like it could be fun to play on, lots of stuff to jump on. :D
That's what she said.

Thanks given by:
She said lots of stuff to jump on?
Thanks given by:
Yeah, ac_castle2 is in development now
Thanks given by:
Just dont call it Crouch Castle, cos thats my map.
If anyone can remember it
2nd best map i'v ever made!

"He's only made 2!"

SHUT UP!
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 11, 07:05PM)MykeGregory Wrote: If anyone can remember it

Nope.avi
Thanks given by:
I do, I never downloaded it XD.
Thanks given by:
I remember it! :D
Thanks given by:
I really like your style of map making Jg99. You do an amazing job of making your maps entertaining and realistic, and I enjoy how you included both computers AND computer chairs in this map. It certainly shows you have a great deal of common sense and intelligence. Perhaps my favorite part of the map is the way the computers and wood panel walling contrast. One is a symbol of technology and capitalism, and the other represents a more rustic world vision. I look forward to seeing more of your work later, perhaps in an official release ;).
Thanks given by:
Yes, i want it to be official, maybe v2 will be official
Thanks given by:
Myke: I have a feeling that was one of the first threads I saw on this forum...
Never downloaded it though (and I probably wouldn't have known what to do with if I had ;) )
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 11, 04:48AM)MusicMan10 Wrote: I really like your style of map making Jg99. You do an amazing job of making your maps entertaining and realistic, and I enjoy how you included both computers AND computer chairs in this map. It certainly shows you have a great deal of common sense and intelligence. Perhaps my favorite part of the map is the way the computers and wood panel walling contrast. One is a symbol of technology and capitalism, and the other represents a more rustic world vision. I look forward to seeing more of your work later, perhaps in an official release ;).

(29 Jun 11, 08:41AM)Jg99 Wrote: Yes, i want it to be official, maybe v2 will be official

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm. Sorry, Jg99
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 11, 03:36PM)VenteX Wrote: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm. Sorry, Jg99

who are you and what makes you think i am being sarcastic

Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 11, 08:15PM)MusicMan10 Wrote:
(29 Jun 11, 03:36PM)VenteX Wrote: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm. Sorry, Jg99

who are you and what makes you think i am being sarcastic

Well...

MusicMan10 Wrote:and I enjoy how you included both computers AND computer chairs in this map. It certainly shows you have a great deal of common sense and intelligence.

I prove a point.

Thanks given by:
It wasn't your point to prove Cemer, my message wasn't directed at you. Regardless, I was being completely frank and honest in that quote. The computers would have made no sense without the chairs; who would want to stand up all day next to a computer? Your legs would get incredibly sore. Plz think before you speak.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 11, 02:17AM)MusicMan10 Wrote: The computers would have made no sense without the chairs; who would want to stand up all day next to a computer?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standing_desk
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 11, 02:30AM)VenteX Wrote:
(30 Jun 11, 02:17AM)MusicMan10 Wrote: The computers would have made no sense without the chairs; who would want to stand up all day next to a computer?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standing_desk

I see more of a market for sitting desks than standing desks.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 11, 02:17AM)MusicMan10 Wrote: It wasn't your point to prove Cemer, my message wasn't directed at you. Regardless, I was being completely frank and honest in that quote. The computers would have made no sense without the chairs; who would want to stand up all day next to a computer? Your legs would get incredibly sore. Plz think before you speak.

Lol my apologies. But your wording sound pretty sarcastic. Sorry for any misunderstandings.
Thanks given by:
^easy mistake to make, Cemer. Considering everyone else is being rough on him. xD
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 11, 07:05PM)MykeGregory Wrote: Just dont call it Crouch Castle, cos thats my map.
If anyone can remember it
2nd best map i'v ever made!

"He's only made 2!"

SHUT UP!

and the other was a map of your house, I believe.
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 11, 05:32AM)Lantry Wrote:
(28 Jun 11, 07:05PM)MykeGregory Wrote: "He's only made 2!"

SHUT UP!

and the other was a map of your house, I believe.

It was a pretty sexy house! :D
Thanks given by:
not bad, not bad at all
Thanks given by: