Keyboard and mouse dont cooperate
Im running Assault Cube through Ubuntu (linux), and cant get both the mouse and the keyboard to work at the same time? I can pan around using the mouse just fine until I start moving, then it is 99% unresponsive. Any thoughts? Thanks for the help
Thanks given by:
Wasn't there an issue with the mouse where a broken script causes sensitivity to get set to something ridiculous like 0.0001?
Bukz or R4zor I think looked into that...
Thanks given by:
Do you have a wireless mouse and keyboard? If so, do they respond to the same reciever?
Thanks given by:
Try typing /sensitivity in-game when you find your mouse doesn't move.
Thanks given by:
On my Windows 7 laptop the touchpad is disabled for ~1 second after keyboard input. I couldn't find anything in the operating system settings but maybe you could find something? Also, try using a different keyboard/mouse.
Thanks given by:
Lightning: Im on a laptop using the built in keyboard, but I am using a wireless logitech mouse.

R4zor: Thanks Ill try that.
No luck, sensitivity is set to 3.0. I dont know enough about programing to offer any more information so ill understand if no one can think of a solution :-/. it seems as though there is some kind of block between using both inputs at the same time. I didnt have this problem when running 7 so im assuming its a linux problem
Thanks given by:
Try using a wired mouse?
Thanks given by:
There''s an app which blocks your mouse while you type. Are you using that?
Thanks given by: