Poll: Do you like red apples?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
46.43%
13 46.43%
No
53.57%
15 53.57%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you like red apples?
Discuss...
Thanks given by:
I think this poll is invalid because actually most apples come with both a red cheek and a yellow or green cheek. At least they´re speckled. A whole red apple would be creepy.
Thanks given by:
I do not like red apples.. so I voted "NO". :D

Thanks given by:
As Greifenstein said, most apples are't entirely red, and the ones that don't have green on them tend to be flavourless and also seem to have stronger-tasting skin.
I voted no.
Thanks given by:
I cant tell the difference between green and red apples \:D

* Ronald_Reagan lies a bit
Thanks given by:
Don't you people know anything? Completely red apples do exist... but they are poison!
[Image: WitchApple.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nes.
Thanks given by:
I don't like any apples. Fruit is too mainstream.
Thanks given by:
I like red apples but i voted No.
Thanks given by:
Fosho, bro.
Red apples are the shizz nit holmes.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jun 11, 07:34PM)macm Wrote:
(08 Jun 11, 09:11PM)hamolton Wrote: Only kinda belongs in offtopic...
^
^^
Thanks given by:
There's nothing like an annona.
Thanks given by:
wtf last time ....
why these useless posts?
Thanks given by:
Fuck apples. Oranges!
Thanks given by:
This fruit-racism is horrible. All fruit, no matter if apples or oranges, if red, green, golden or black, have equal rights and all deserve to be respected. Fruit of all lands, unite!
Thanks given by:
[Image: cube-apple.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ASSAULTAPPLE!!!!!
Thanks given by:
It surprises me you have a fear of discussions about maps and you covered it by these apple threads. i have still in memories i received high warning points for thread about the issue related to the game in OFFTOPIC category.

I remember that sentence from Clown's admin white paper which is going to applied slowly in all aspects of AC being: "posting spam is privilege, not a right" :P

Thanks given by:
(13 Jun 11, 09:14PM)tempest Wrote: This fruit-racism is horrible. All fruit, no matter if apples or oranges, if red, green, golden or black, have equal rights and all deserve to be respected. Fruit of all lands, unite!

I hear there are even unions between fruit and cake now. Soon fruit will be married to other confectionery goods, or worse vegetables. Where does it end? Concoct whatever crazy dish you like in the privacy of your own home but I believe a union between a fruit and a vegetable to be an abomination unto my taste buds.
Thanks given by:
I just think that it's a shame that the mods give so much privilege to the fruits who are in clans, but see the fruit without clans as nothing. Don't they know that all fruit started out as a noob seed?
Thanks given by:
(13 Jun 11, 10:49PM)Lantry Wrote: I just think that it's a shame that the mods give so much privilege to the fruits who are in clans, but see the fruit without clans as nothing. Don't they know that all fruit started out as a noob seed?

You keep your theories of germination out of this thread. If this theory of germination were true, how do you explain the existence of seedless grapes, oranges, and watermelon? And why do we still have seeds?

Fruit were created, fully formed for my stomach, by forces unknown and I won't let you and your crackpot science deny the existence this force.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jun 11, 10:42PM)Alien Wrote: It surprises me you have a fear of discussions about maps and you covered it by these apple threads. i have still in memories i received high warning points for thread about the issue related to the game in OFFTOPIC category.

I remember that sentence from Clown's admin white paper which is going to applied slowly in all aspects of AC being: "posting spam is privilege, not a right" :P

IKR

* Nightmare rebels against the non-oppressive mods until they become more oppressive.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jun 11, 06:50PM)macm Wrote:
^
^^

No.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jun 11, 06:50PM)macm Wrote:
^
^^

I made christmas trees before they were mainstream.
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 11, 05:15AM)Lantry Wrote: I made christmas trees before they were mainstream.
I was making christmas trees before you were even a Lan sapling on these forums.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jun 11, 08:55PM)Mael Wrote: Fuck apples. Oranges!
<3

Anyway, I voted yes, because I like most food anyway.
Thanks given by:
[Image: zclcufcn.xpn.jpg]
Red applies > Green apples.

Thanks given by:
NEVAR!

I haven't had a banana in so long :(
Thanks given by:
[Offtopic] I think we should have a thread for every time akimbo is down [/Offtopic]

[Ontopic] APPLES = APPLETON WISCONSIN [/Ontopic]
Thanks given by:
Tbh, I accidentally an apple, but is that bad?!
Thanks given by: