New Game Modes --- HSO and NSOSOK
HeadShots Only. how to play: change the script the bodies of the players are only limited to the head, thus making a really long OSOK game or a training program to help one work on his scoping skills

No Scope One Shot One Kill. simply change the script to take out the action of scoping.
Thanks given by:
I'm not so keen about adding more TOSOK-type modes for one sole reason: Look at all the modes we have right now, only two of those (CTF and TOSOK) are the most played, while all others are around 10% or less of the total games in-game. If we add more modes, we'll just have more un-played modes to the list.

And next time you have an idea, please post it in the Ideas thread, that way we'll save up space :).
Thanks given by:
We already have NSOSOK, it's just called T/OSOK ;D
Thanks given by:
doing headshots and doing them with or without scope is a matter of skill not of a gamemode.
Thanks given by:
In HSO the rounds would probably never finish with the lack of skill in T/OSOK servers...

Thanks given by:
I think I'd rather see co-op Bot Survival, since it would be something very different to AC multiplayer...

Still, I don't think new game modes are coming anytime soon, so I wouldn't hold mine, or anyone's, breath.
Thanks given by:
I can only imagine what would happen in a game mode like that on an osok/tosok server.

All the noobs screaming out "HACKER!!!!!!!" Followed by a vote to kick/ban.
Thanks given by:
I don't think these new modes would add anything relevant to the gameplay.
Thanks given by:
*insert Mael: Belongs in ideas thread*

Edit: DAMMIT WOLF!
Thanks given by: