PisTOLWhit and /SRH/
So uhhh, yeahh. Its been awhile (a year or two), and I'm not quite familiarized with the new forum or some of the changes in the game (which there seem to be alot of). But, I missed the community alot and I'm back so if anyones around that remembers me I'll be lurking again here, IRC, and the /SRH/ forums (which will be going through construction some time soon).

Just dropping in to say hello and I'm back, soo if anyones around that remembers me or /SRH/ SPEAK UP, cuz we miss you!

P.S Pillmatic and Back2BaseX will be back around as well, but when or for how long is debatable.
Thanks given by:
I remember that when I was a young noob and wanted to join a clan I signed up SRH's site and asked if that meant I could then wear the tag. Luckily someone told me that's not how it works before I actually did it. Those were the days...
Anyway welcome back
Thanks given by:
Welcome to AC 1.1
btw : nice old clan skin :P
Thanks given by:
Hey Pistol. Hows it going :)
Thanks given by:
Whats up Hell, I don't remember you but its been a long time and I'm sure we'll meet in game at some point.

TY Exodus, but BaseX was the main architect behind that. Im sure your'll see a revival of those as well.

SHOORRRTTYY! Whats up man? Is W$N still around? I see that ther IRC is no longer active.
Thanks given by:
Welcome back, is SRH still alive? Haven't seen them in a while.

And W$N is definitely still around ;)
Thanks given by:
/SRH/ ftw!

So happy to see you guys back at it. Hope flyght30 shows his face a bit more often too! :D

Will def see you guys in the cube again. ^_^
Thanks given by:
Hey Pistol.
Good times those were when {SUN} was alive, first clan and the best noob days ever :)
Welcome back!

Thanks given by:
Hey Bukzzz, sup mannnngggggg? I'm trying to talk to flyght on skype and see if hes interested in coming by once ina while. Im sure he'll be interested in some of the changes.

Lol, Stoner's Underground Nation. Good times, had by all...
Thanks given by:
hey
Thanks given by:
PistolGramps! <3
I wondered where you went. Many tears. Teamkillings. Nadespamming. Junk scripts. Could never find you.
Thanks given by:
Hey Pistol, welcome back! A lot of former SRH members are no resident at tbr-clan.tk

Hope to see you in game soon.
Thanks given by:
Hey Pistol :) I saw you in game a couple days back, nice to have you around again :)
Thanks given by:
Sup shield, and good to hear from you Blood. I hope TBR is going well. Is Rebel still around?
Thanks given by:
Wow, very happy to see you're back, mate! Hurray to the Radical Habits Supporters!
Thanks given by:
Welcome back, remember you playing on 1.0 with some /SRH/ (or {SUN} don't really remember) players :D
Have fun on 1.1 :)
Thanks given by:
Hey Pistol, KN!F3 here, aka {SUN} Shocka. Good to see you back.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 11, 09:15PM)KN!F3 Wrote: Hey Pistol, KN!F3 here, aka {SUN} Shocka. Good to see you back.

Heyyyyyy man, I remember you. Sign up on the SRH forums too brooo (PM me for the addy)
Thanks given by:
welcome back ;]
Thanks given by:
Heyo PisTOLWhit, glad to see you back!
Thanks given by: