Please watch before BLing me
(07 Jun 11, 05:30PM)Elite Wrote: //Name: PISTOLSONLY
//Ban Date: 2011-06-07
//Ban Reason: insulting, supporting teamkillers
//Server: ac-news.tk
//Demo: https://rapidshare.com/files/2191907227/...7_2019.zip

IP: 71.238.26.x

Server owners, please watch the demo before blacklisting me. I was insulting, but so was he (I prefer the term "trash-talking"). I do not support teamkillers; I've played with Elite in the past and he has a history of whining. That's why I F2'd his vote. I had no idea that he was tk'd with the flag. You'll notice that I end up with a better score (objective-wise) than him. I think this angered him, prompting the blacklist post. IMO, the blacklist should not be used for personal grudges.

Also, here's another link to the demo if you don't want to wait 5 minutes on rapidshare (only 45 second wait): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2F6AFGH0
Thanks given by:
some trash talking that was, you accusing him of whining and him calling you a noob...
I agree that nothing you said warranted being placed in the blacklist thread. As for 'supporting teamkillers' well even though I'm not sure how you couldn't have known he was tkd with the flag when he listed that as his reason for the kick (if my memory serves me correctly), i wouldn't call that a blacklistable offence. Nor would I say that f2ing the vote means you support what the teamkiller did, it could have been an accident for all you knew.
Thanks given by:
Any server owner with a reasonable mind wouldn't blacklist you for this. In my opinion, with the way both of you insulted each other, and your "support for teamkillers", it's still not a blacklistable offence, so I wouldn't be so worried. However, if you start seeing yourself blacklisted in several servers after this, I recommend you contact the server owner from the server you are blacklisted and try to convince him to remove the blacklist. This shouldn't happen, since the reasons look more like personal problems between you and Elite than something that could hurt the game.
Thanks given by: