My clan have a have a problem with Perros as admin in Ladder Servers - Part 2
Still don't understand why the other thread has been closed, like if there was some fear on what was being showed. One out of two parts asks to close a thread, and the moderators close it... As part of ED leaders crew, I am here to clarify the situation, so maybe both parts can understand each other (if there is a real wish to understand the story at all) and we can get to a real solution.

From today, about:
- 3 weeks ago, Perros posted on our forums regarding a 'massive teamkilling' (about 500 tks he said :)) of our former member TioLaVara to a player called nASa (which is no other than a Perros fake name). In addition, he directly insulted TioLaVara in the same post. REPLAY HERE. He also 'forgot' to say that the ban voting where not been supported by the players in the room, which is strange for an 'uber-teamkiller' like TioLaVara :).

- 3 weeks ago - same day, TioLaVara responds on the same line and explains what happened from his point of view. Mainly that he make a first TK and forgot to say sorry, hence Nasa TKed him and there it starts a 'TK battle'. As we reviewed the replay (3-4 days later), we accepted TioLaVara version and warned him (TioLaVara) to be carefull next time.

- 3 weeks ago - same day, Perros starts to despise our clan and servers, by telling us the many servers he own and/or admin and how less he cares about ED servers (where he had admin privileges). Moreover, he also boast about the skills he have by which all EDs will run out of the servers where he plays (I guess we are not that noobs and he has no other choice than ban us :)). Last, but not least, it argued me that I was recruiting noobs, insulting the whole Assault Cube Company (probably he borned playing AC or something).

- 2 weeks and 3 days ago, Alex - AC Leader on ED - decided to stop the fellowship with Perros, hence he removed his server admin rights from our servers. As far I know, nothing more has been done from ED side (no server bans nor site bans).

Alex's objective with his posts is no other than give coverage to the situation, and advice all possible server owners that conceded the administration to Perros about his actual personal war towards ED. If I were Alex, I won't need to contact DES because we are not asking to expel him; we perfectly understand that there can be clans that gives more importance to players skills rather than players attitude (I'm not saying one is better than the other). On the other hand, what's the point of posting on a Clan forum if there is such a nice community forum apart from trying to hide the situation?

Responding to some people of the closed thread:

@DES|Cleaner: The replay file is the one that Perros (carlitos.otero user on 4shared) submitted on our forums. Just in case you still don't trust Alex when he says that Nasa was DES|Perros. Hence, yes, DES|Perros appears on the demo under the nick nASa and Screenshots 1 (I guess it is referred to the one on the demo compressed file) shows it even more clearly. Moreover, I really really really get surprised about your assumptions on screenshots 2 & 3. Apart from the reason of the bans (reason:admin aka "I'm doing it without reason, just cuz I'm admin and you are not favourite guy"), how you can say they both get banned on the same action? They have clearly been banned on different maps, as when kicked or disconnected AC always brings you back to the map you where playing. Last but not least, you should first watch on your own home when you tell a Clan like ED to 'grow up', Alex - as any AC player - have all the rights to post about something he is not agreeing on the AC scene (except he is not insulting any person or organization) and no one should try to threat or intimidate others trying to erase posts, you may also known this as freedom of speech.

@Joe Smith: Alex have made this visible because it seems that ED members are being banned on almost all servers that Perros admin (which does not mean it owns them). He also posted on other forums BC and TyD, because we were getting banned on their servers too by Perros. Again, as I stated above, we don't care about what DES will do with Perros on their roster and is not our intention to provoke any expel on DES roster, thats on their own conscience and wills. We are just asking to let us play in peace, hence not getting banned because a guy with admin rights is not doing his job properly by banning our members because 'he feels they are noobs and deserve it' (aka 'any other reason that is not collected on Servers rules'). We were having good relations with him until this situation, so consider that today is ED and tomorrow it can be you or your clan.

I hope this clarify the situation and can result on a better comprehension on what is happening. Thanks for your time,
GGz!

PS: If you wish to merge this thread with the closed one and reopen it, feel free to :)
Thanks given by:
Close this post again visit FORUM DES FORUM :)
ah y yo no tengo admin en los servers de Ladder :)
Thanks given by:
The thread was probably closed for a reason... and I don't think that reason was to make a another thread.

Like PERROS said, take it to the DES forums. It doesn't belong here.
Thanks given by:
[Image: badthread.png]
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 11, 02:45PM)Dade Wrote: PS: If you wish to merge this thread with the closed one and reopen it, feel free to :)

Lol no. The reason it was probably closed the first time is because we don't care about a personal issue you are having with another player. We can't do a damn thing about it. Take the discussion elsewhere.
Thanks given by:
No, I closed the thread because the leader of DES asked us to. I also stated that if you wanted it reopened, PM me and I would reconsider.

Please, read the posts! They help!
Thanks given by:
(09 Jun 11, 07:33AM)PERROS Wrote: //Name:[ED]TiolaVara
//Ban Reason: TeamKiller, Offend.
//Server: {Oph} Old peopleb
//Ban Date: 9 June 2011
//Proof: http://www.4shared.com/get/rVr4hIbz/tiolavara.html
//IP: 81.32.212.102

This player uses a proxy can change the IP if server is banned in some
Wonder to know two aspects of this ban:
- Where did he offend? I have seen the whole replay and he didn't even chat or typed anything... hence, where is the offence? Are we inventing ban reasons?

- As I know your technical skills as the ones of TioLaVara, how do you know if him (or anyone) is behind a proxy? Please, if you don't know what you are talking about just don't say it and don't create false suspicious about our Clan players.

I ask moderators, or who in charge of this topic, to please edit this "pure FAKE". Even if it is true it has made some teamkills (like almost anyone everyday accidentally? - I am not counting the ones with nASa because nASa was bulling him by chat and trying to tk him when playing) I guess that leading your team by score isn't the profile of the 'uber teamkiller' (seems it's easy to confuse pears with apples).

Thanks for your time,
GGz!
Thanks given by:
Dade: Please take your walls of text to another thread.
Thanks given by:
I moved the last two posts here from the blacklist thread.
Dade - You have provided your feelings about PERROS and evidence for them. That's enough. We can all see it now. Please, if you must keep arguing your point, accept that it is no longer an issue for these forums. If you are right in your opinion of PERROS, his blacklist entry will be ignored. If PERROS is right, your blacklist entry will be ignored. Let people form their own opinions based on the evidence, not your bickering.

That's enough of this. Thank you. If I see any more PERROS vs. ED crap here, I'll be issuing warnings.
Thanks given by:
Just to draw a more specific opinion:
After looking at all the material, I think you two are just trying to emulate Israelis vs. Palestinians. Neither of you have the gumption to stop throwing crap, and both of you want to be the one to hurl the last insult. In my opinion, you both need some blacklist time to cool off.
Thanks given by: