The Return... of lss brasil
Thank you very much for you praise JamJamTheCalcMan, it's about the first I've got for this
(07 Jun 11, 12:55AM)c00kie Wrote: fuc* LSS Brasil back ><

Problem?
Thanks given by:
GJ Hellspell.
Thanks given by:
Nothing wrong with a bit of fun occasionally. Anyway, it may just be a false impression, but there does seem to be fewer good players active on AC these days. Perhaps a reasonable proportion of the n00bs who got into AC initially by playing those silly maps did go on to become great players later.

There is a reason that a lot of bad maps are popular. If you are tired and just want to relax then it really is fun to jump around on a giant slope throwing bouncy grenades at each other.
Thanks given by:
Bloodsport... I deeply agree with you.

(Brahma misses TwinTowersTUMBA)
Thanks given by:
Yes, and as you will notice, it fits in the map requisites and doesn't have any one way windows or secret passages.
'Fun maps' are called that for a reason!
Thanks given by:
Played it on hellspells server. fun.
Thanks given by:
(08 Jun 11, 07:11PM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: Played it on hellspells server. fun.
glad you enjoyed it :)

and also, glad to see people have stopped hatin' on my remake for it's noob-friendliness
Thanks given by:
I don't think that's why they were hating on it. I think most people had a problem with the fact that they missed the part where you said
(05 Jun 11, 10:50PM)Hellspell Wrote: I've remade one of the lss brasil maps from 1.04, enjoy:

Thanks given by:
Nice map. Clearly the restrictions are stifling your creativity.
Thanks given by:
Remade????? Your a little late to the copy and paste party. LOL

You must not play AC... EVER. This map has been on the MS now for at least 6 months. So you copy/paste, add newb lighting and call it your own. Typical BS.

The only good thing that might come from this, is the fact that, I'm going to test to see if heightfields are going to beat the mapping restrictions, as far as height restriction.

ps. o yeah, super awesome amazing pickup hacks MATE. How u dooooooo that?????????

I ESPECIALLY DON'T CARE HERE. TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SAID NICE WORK???????????????????????????????

AC - 0 / TROLL - 1
Thanks given by:
vern: I just don't understand why people just love to pick any detail from a post and make a huge and pointless flamewar which. Vern, seriously and once and for all, who gives a **** if he claims to have re-done it and he hasn't or whatever? If you don't believe him them goddamn ignore him or politely express your view, but don't form a flamewar just cause you're bored.

Play the damn map, and if you can't because of a grudge cause you can't take it then fine, but don't bring your hate here.
Thanks given by:
Vern's just trolling... I think
Thanks given by:
Honestly he's right. The map was remade ages ago in 1.1.0.4
Thanks given by:
I remember one time when I was little, I swallowed an apple seed on accident and I thought a tree was going to grow in my stomach!
EDIT: my bad, wrong thread AGAIN.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jun 11, 07:42PM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: Honestly he's right. The map was remade ages ago in 1.1.0.4

That still doesn't change the fact that people shouldn't make such a big fuss about it.

(09 Jun 11, 07:17PM)Hellspell Wrote: Vern's just trolling... I think

Yes, I know.

Thanks given by:
You people wouldn't know the definition of trolling if it sat on your face....

I guess the truth hurts, and little children on these forums can't take it.

Cry my twelve rivers. I have my opinion, I will say it, You can fuck off.

:D

Mod edit: user warned for flaming
Thanks given by: