The Current {DIXT} Clan Members
Requirements for joining:
1) download AC
2) Install AC
profit! {DIXT}!

EDIT: on another note, congrats on defying conventions! It's good to see that players can still get together to play and have fun without having servers, websites, forums, etc.
Thanks given by:
ok this i realized was true and i have to hand it to dixt. pardon me for being a hyprocrite but yea i joined haha. {DIXT}$evenfold. i thought it was a spam clan but i found they have some pretty decent skill (enough to take a shit on me anyways)
Thanks given by:
(08 Jun 11, 02:20AM)VenteX Wrote:
(04 Jun 11, 07:23AM){DIXT}kp Wrote: {DIXT}duckky

Duckett, is that you?

Ha, ha, ha, very funny, no, it is not.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 11, 06:08AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: ok this i realized was true and i have to hand it to dixt. pardon me for being a hyprocrite but yea i joined haha. {DIXT}$evenfold. i thought it was a spam clan but i found they have some pretty decent skill (enough to take a shit on me anyways)

What is this, Avatar?
Thanks given by:
i actually saw 4 of your clansmates yesterday! i thought it was a joke :3 guess i got fooled :P good luck guys/gals ^^
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 11, 09:02PM)Cemer Wrote:
(10 Jun 11, 06:08AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: ok this i realized was true and i have to hand it to dixt. pardon me for being a hyprocrite but yea i joined haha. {DIXT}$evenfold. i thought it was a spam clan but i found they have some pretty decent skill (enough to take a shit on me anyways)

What is this, Avatar?

Who is he, a seven year old?
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 11, 03:33AM)Duckett Wrote:
(16 Jun 11, 09:02PM)Cemer Wrote:

What is this, Avatar?

Who is he, a seven year old?

I'm 13. You messed up by 6 years. Good guess though.
Thanks given by:
GAH, you didn't give me time to make the meme I wuz gonza add to my post
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 11, 03:49AM)Duckett Wrote: GAH, you didn't give me time to make the meme I wuz gonza add to my post

* Cemer celebrates
Thanks given by:
hey, i guess i need to comment here to get on the list? it's me JD--. jd_garage should ring a bell.
Thanks given by:
Congrats on team fixing ;) A good start towards getting kicked

from BC Diana @ 12:45
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 11, 05:56PM)MCS Wrote: Congrats on team fixing ;) A good start towards getting kicked

from BC Diana @ 12:45

Agree. Same with banning because they are noobs.

* Cemer dislikes {DIXT}, except for Kitten and Warrior.
Thanks given by:
JD as in JD from oNe?
Thanks given by: