Lss Chalenge Accepted!
I want to try aswell :D
Thanks given by:
(04 Jun 11, 03:43PM)Robtics Wrote: You nade like a champ! :P

Ty man! You were good too, and u chose arid which is a special map for lss :) ggs!
(04 Jun 11, 11:00AM)Hellspell Wrote: I wanna rematch.... on !!!lss_brasil_minimap :P

Hellspell wanted to taste again some gibs of him so we rematched on the weirdest colored map in the world, Lss_Brazil_Minimap :P Gg man!

Thanks given by:
May I take a shot at the supposed "Champ", and also, if I may recommend a challenge, talk to Beast|iC|.
Thanks given by:
i slightly wanna try
Thanks given by:
Would you offer training?
Thanks given by:
training step 1. throw grenade
Thanks given by:
Well I got hammered but those were two good games. I'd actually been playing minimap countless games on my server and won almost every single one.
Oh and by 'weirdest' you mean best? :P

Thanks given by:
I m happy to destr... eeeh... play with all of ya, I just need to find the time first :P
If you see my icon here online then drop a pm if you are ready to play too :) Ah, u can also find me at #ma-clan (irc)
Thanks given by:
oooooo I gotta get Droid over here. :p
Thanks given by:
(03 Jun 11, 07:57PM)gkaonicx72 Wrote: I want to challenge you too my friend, please PM me with a time or with more info about our match time...

Gg man, i loved the part u said "I m not a good lss player, I just want to see his skills" :P Also your persistence that long distance battles in douze are my weak spot.. ;)

(04 Jun 11, 08:33AM)SovietAk47 Wrote: i wanna try too :)

Gg soviet! :)
(05 Jun 11, 01:16AM)Duckett Wrote: May I take a shot at the supposed "Champ", and also, if I may recommend a challenge, talk to Beast|iC|.

Hovel kinda made my head dizzy (shitty monitor made it worse) but my loss made me not to give u any chance at douze :P Gg duckett, u were rusty tho as u said :) Tell Beast to find me :)
(04 Jun 11, 10:59AM)Xenon Wrote: I woulda beat him if I didn't spike :P jks. Well played Specchio :)

Good second games Xenon ;) These were closer than the first two :) Gg Sepehr too!
Thanks given by:
Good games lol
Thanks given by:
Speechio gg man, but long disntace battles in Douze its for sure your weakest point, there I saw some nades flying and exploding in the air ;)
GG bro!
Thanks given by:
I hereby challenge u for a Duel :)
Thanks given by:
I'm wondering how I can go from, barely managing a win, to losing horribly?
Thanks given by:
mememmememe

(if u remembr, ive beaten u once before in douze xD)

plus i wont be active for the next week or so. but i always play lss with u everytime i see u, so no need to organise anything :)

Thanks given by:
(06 Jun 11, 09:23PM)Duckett Wrote: I'm wondering how I can go from, barely managing a win, to losing horribly?

As i quickly told ya after the games, maps like hovel which is extremely small and completely unkwnown (at least to me) are like flippin a coin. Abilities cannot unravel and there are almost no strategies, just run to the nade and throw it as fast as u can..

Anywayz, gg ;)

I had also a gg with ramb0 too yesterday I think.. Nice ramb0!

All the otherz plz send me a pm when you are ready to play with me and if I can then we ll play! :)
Thanks given by:
If you face Mael, stream it. :D
Thanks given by:
Wow Specchio very nice challenge and amazing results!! Id love to compete but I dont want my self-esteem to reach all year low levels! LOL!
Im guessing itd go something like this:

Against PaulMuadDibKA: WIN (Overall: 62-3)
  • Desert : 35-2
  • Douze : 37-1
When i feel prepared ill search for you! Anyway im missing some furious LSS mothertruckers on this list of yours, i hope word spreads soon enough!
Also, please, if possible, i would love to be able to watch some of those matches!

Thanks given by:
umm do not see my name on that list of losers ...

x1?

:)
Thanks given by:

I would like if you play team modes as you do in lss. I love you anyway!
Thanks given by:
I'm in for the challenge. Find me on IRC :D
Thanks given by:
I, -KUT-Unharmed, challenge you!
I'll show you something! ;)
Thanks given by:
I think i recruited some nice challengers, like the one above! Im still looking for Fox Cho and others but, i want to see the DEMOS!
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 11, 02:25PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: I think i recruited some nice challengers, like the one above! Im still looking for Fox Cho and others but, i want to see the DEMOS!

...aaaaaaand I LOST! :D

It must have been one of the worst games of myself eva :P
Maybe I should stop giving the rival the opportunity to choose how will we fight coz 1 map only is kinda short (if u lose :D)
Anywayz, gg Unharmed! (the funny thing is that Unharmed and I have already played around 20 lss 1vs1 and the score was 20-0 till now :P)
Forgive me if I dont say great game etc etc, I m not a sore loser or sth like that I just dont believe that the game was good :P

PS. Of course now Unharmed you know that you will have to pay for this.. :) I challenge you (after i get a good days' rest) but this time without overunderestimation :P
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 11, 04:41PM)Specchio Wrote:
(10 Jun 11, 02:25PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: I think i recruited some nice challengers, like the one above! Im still looking for Fox Cho and others but, i want to see the DEMOS!

...aaaaaaand I LOST! :D

It must have been one of the worst games of myself eva :P
Maybe I should stop giving the rival the opportunity to choose how will we fight coz 1 map only is kinda short (if u lose :D)
Anywayz, gg Unharmed! (the funny thing is that Unharmed and I have already played around 20 lss 1vs1 and the score was 20-0 till now :P)
Forgive me if I dont say great game etc etc, I m not a sore loser or sth like that I just dont believe that the game was good :P

PS. Of course now Unharmed you know that you will have to pay for this.. :) I challenge you (after i get a good days' rest) but this time without overunderestimation :P

I'll gladly accept ur offer! :)
Sorry I lagged in the ending, but very sportive that you still post it here!
Good game and I wish you the best!
And hopefully you'll be more lucky next time, cause I admit I had a lot of luck ^^

Thanks given by:
I challenge you.Are you ready to lose ? ^^
Thanks given by:
I CHALLENGE YOU? ARE YOU READY TO DESTROY ME?

(no joke. I suck more than a black hole on Chuck Norris's balls.)
Thanks given by:
Hello challengers, I will be probably online for the next hours so if u still wanna face me either search for me in the game or irc(#ma-clan) or pm here if ready (if i dont answer quickly that means i play at this moment someone else ;))

I am waitiiiiiin!
Thanks given by:
I'd like the rematch now, if ur available.
Spectators allowed?
GG Specchio :)
sorry i left so unexpected afterwards, but i got lag -_-'
anyways ur the best!
Thanks given by:
(11 Jun 11, 06:41PM)-KUT-Unharmed Wrote: I'd like the rematch now, if ur available.
Spectators allowed?
GG Specchio :)
sorry i left so unexpected afterwards, but i got lag -_-'
anyways ur the best!

Hehe, u are -as I told ya in game- extremely good at douze man! it was a very good game (much better than the other one we played two days ago). I wanna c ya train at other maps too coz desert (which is one of the two most played lss maps) was kinda messy :P

Anywayz, ggs!!!

PS. Spectators ofc allowed ;)
Thanks given by: