My clan have a have a problem with Perros as admin in Ladder Servers
was up AC players I came here as Leader of my clan for ask some help

here is the story...... days ago my clan mate [ED]ElTioLaVara had a problem with DES|Perros because the two get into a fight of team kill in a game this is the demo
http://www.4shared.com/file/rVr4hIbz/tiolavara.html

That same day Perros post in our forum and asked to expel [ED]ElTioLaVara from our clan and insult to [ED]ElTioLaVara
Link to this post (all in spanish)
http://clan-ed.com/foros/bunker-assault-...lo-sos.php

We after see the demo say that it was no reason for to do that and is an exaggerated call TK and insult for that (see the demo please). After we say that DES|Perros start to insult to all the clan and threaten us that he was going to banned all us from their servers and all the servers that he can. When he say that I decided remove the admin that he has from our servers and I replied with the same sarcasm with he insult us because in no way I will I tolerate that some dude who supposed to be my friend start to insult us in our forum.

A couple of days some clan mates tell me that DES|Perros began to ban some of them as admin from TyD Servers and |BC|Servers and insult some of them. Today in the morning I enter to AC for play some minutes in the|BC|Diana server and DES|Perros just start to ban to all [ED] Players and to me as last see screenshots
http://imageshack.us/g/199/20110604151411acdouzect.jpg/
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4163/...ouzect.jpg
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/8609/20...esert2.jpg

So what I ask to servers owners of Ladder Servers like Pwnage, jamz, BluePrint, is just to warn to DES|Perros of not do that anymore just not more of that admin abuse man we just are real gamers and play AC for fun, is not our problem that you Perros are mad or some kind of immature kid, really dude is not our problem and you should now that you Perros have lost the respect of the majority of the Spanish and Latin players for things like this, you banned us from your servers even when we don’t do that in our servers and forums etc.

So I really hope servers owners from ladder servers consider this and prevent to this dude who is not my friend anymore keep banning my clan mates with admin abuse. I has to tell too that I understand if you support Perros for bann all my clan mates from your server is yours and you can do all you want, I just want to clarify this issue as Leader of my clan and tell to all [ED]’s where to play because like I say we just play for fun and chill out and not for discuss all something else.

cya in the game
Thanks given by:
Really :)
Thanks given by:
Your plea is heard, investigations are under way.

EDIT: erm Objection on the demo and screenies added to the file, DES|PERROS DOESN'T even appear on them!!!

EDIT: Objection on screenshots 1... Useless.

Objection on screenshot 2 showing DES|Perros taking admin and ban (this is why you are given admin rights).

Objection on screenshots 3 showing DES|Perros successful ban, merely a result of the action taken above.

Although we are still investigating in order to get to the bottom of the story my feeling is that you guys need to grow up a little and if I was you I would simply delete this post as time grows by we are collecting bits and pieces proving DES|PERROS right.
Thanks given by:
was up Cleaner

in demo the player "Nasa" is DES|Perros, and the demo of he banning all ED's players from today I will ask to |BC|BluePrint for post this too and there was nothing more involved he just see a ED player and start to bann at least in las days say my clan mates and I saw myself today this soo................

anyway i just want to DES|Perros get a warn and stop to bann my clan mates from {TyD} Servers and |BC|Servers and maybe DES|Servers nothing else man, and let's just play

Yes Perros really from our part today you are not more welcome to our Spanish and Latin AC Community I will post all this issue and let people decide yourself get in tho that mang

cya in the game
Thanks given by:
As I said, investigation is under way and whatever the outcome the wrong will be told so!
Thanks given by:
I only have one question: why is this discussion being had on the AC forums? Both of the involved clans have forums, so there is no problem having the discussion there, right? Unless of course you wanted the whole community to be the judges, but I doubt that.
Thanks given by:
I'm glad you asked that Lantry, because I was going to close it for the same reason, but didn't want to appear pro-anything or anti-anything else. It seems that Alex's intention was to let server owners (specifically ladder servers, and other servers where PERROS has admin) know about PERROS' alleged admin-abuse, rather than isolate it on a clan forum.
I'm still not going to close it. If ED and DES want to take it to one of their forums, or keep the discussion here, that's their choice.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jun 11, 08:04PM)jamz Wrote: I'm glad you asked that Lantry, because I was going to close it for the same reason, but didn't want to appear pro-anything or anti-anything else. It seems that Alex's intention was to let server owners (specifically ladder servers, and other servers where PERROS has admin) know about PERROS' alleged admin-abuse, rather than isolate it on a clan forum.
I'm still not going to close it. If ED and DES want to take it to one of their forums, or keep the discussion here, that's their choice.

Most of the time if someone has a prob with another clan and if they try to talk it over on each others forums, they either ignore it or just block them, so they dont have to deal with it. In his opinion he is upset with whatever "actually" took place, and the bigger the audience the faster it gets heard and handled.

-Note: not arguing with you jamz just, adding onto what you said.

Thanks given by:
Can you please close this thread.

I would have been appreciative if they came to us first before doing anything, just like everyone else does.
The fact that you guys went to the other clan forums before even speaking to DES doesn't show much either.
Thanks given by:
This isn't a issue with DES, however I will close it as Freddo asked.

If anyone wants this opened, please PM me, and I'll consider your request.
Thanks given by: