imbacklol
That wasn't the good days of NR lucky! they came 7/8 months before!
Thanks given by:
Hoi !
Thanks given by:
(04 Jun 11, 07:54AM)MorseyBear Wrote: That wasn't the good days of NR lucky! they came 7/8 months before!

They we're good times :) Robtics, S4cer, you, Sheild, myself, Foo , and k4z if i recall correctly, there was a few more.. that i can't remember
Thanks given by:
remember that game vs. KH Shorty? :D
Thanks given by:
Ar!MaNe
CasaNova
Chill
CoolBreeze
Diablo
k4z
Prod
Robtics
s4cerdote
Shield
Shorty
TayituUx
Manolo
METALL!CA
Morse
Foo
Nunees

AND BLOODSPORT!
I think that's all the ex members from the best era!
Thanks given by:
They are all washed up players :p
Thanks given by:
That's crap! You do not know the half of it, all these players except 3/4 (Nuness/Chill?, Metallica, Prod, Diablo) still play and are very good.
Thanks given by:
I would say welcome back, but you keep missing me off the list of ex-players. So PAH! may you lurk at the bottom of the well for ever more.
Thanks given by:
(02 Jun 11, 10:39PM)MorseyBear Wrote:
Quote:"after a 2 week absence, i've decided to call it a permanent break. I may return in the forseeable future."

Anything else while you're here or just pointing that out?

It's not permanent if you come back..
*trollface*
but anyways welcome back :)

Thanks given by:
@ HellJanitorIsHispanic....no u :|
Thanks given by:
Oh Blood, actually am genuinely very sorry :L
Thanks given by:
Sorry MorseyBear, I would have played some games with ya last night, but I did LASO with some friends. It sucked. Never again.
Thanks given by:
I have a walkthrough of it where i can despawn the elites and the wraith if you fancy it tonight?
Thanks given by:
Already beat it. Sorry, but no thanks, I have officially decided I hate campaign on any difficulty above Heroic, and screw the skulls.
Thanks given by:
Fair enough.
Thanks given by: