Blacklisted
Hello,

Some of you may know me in game as Big|BME|baddy. Yesterday i found that jamz had blacklisted me for lagging.

jamz Wrote:It's because whenever I see you in-game or in my logs, you're lagging and people are complaining about you ghosting. It's just not fair on other players. I'm sure you're aware that we're not talking about a handful of occasions here; it's almost every time.

I started to wonder if it was something about your client. Have you tried playing with the release binary, to see if that makes a difference?

he also wrote

jamz Wrote:Stop being so selfish. I'm looking after the other players in my servers. If you cared about them, I wouldn't have to blacklist you because you'd have the sense not to play when your connection doesn't support it.

i never can stop playing ac even if i wanted to cause i am addicted to it. So i decided to report myself in the blacklist thread.BUT DogDancing
deleted my post saying :

DogDancing Wrote:I have deleted your post from the blacklist list thread, because lagging in no way shape or form is a reason for blacklist. Please do not post any more reports with the reason lagging; or you will be warned(non verbal).

i am confused ,

Any help would be appreciated .

Thanks given by:
Bigbaddy Wrote:Yesterday i found that jamz had blacklisted me for lagging.

[Image: fq5tgsky.qb1.jpg]

uhh..what.
Thanks given by:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_9xGH-MGwyLU1ix39zBw...PkdmLQ&t=1]

:)
Thanks given by:
I have dialup.....

* lucky awaits the blacklist

honestly though...like DD said.....lagging is not a valuable reason for a blacklist...
Thanks given by:
I may sound like a horrible defense attorney BUT:

Its his server, he can do what he wants, get over it. He can not do an MS blacklist for this reason but he has every right to keep you from his server, even with no reason at all. This is why DogDancing says reporting it is nonsense because it is not an applicable reason for a public blacklist. Every server owner has their rights, hes just using his.
Thanks given by:
Bigdaddy: dont blacklist yourself D:

And for all not knowing, lagging is worth blacklisting. Ping switch.
Thanks given by:
The post should probably stay there for pertinent servers desiring to make sure you cannot connect with a sub-par connection quality.
On the other hand, since you're so cooperative, you ought to make a list of servers on which you have bad pj/ping and add them to your server browser list to show up at the bottom. Simply not connecting is more useful than any blacklist entry.
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately, it's jamz's decision of whether or not to blacklist you in his servers, you would need to convince him to change his mind. However, DogDancing did the right thing when he deleted your post in the blacklist thread, since lagging is not a proper reason to make a post about in the blacklist thread. Why did you try to blacklist yourself though, it really makes no sense?
Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 11, 01:22AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Why did you try to blacklist yourself though, it really makes no sense?

I didn't get that at all. I thought it was a joke.
Thanks given by:
Hello Sarath, I don't think I have to explain why I deleted your post any further. Though I disagree with jamz's decision I understand why he did it. If you can't play with a reasonable ping then go to another server, if it doesn't help then wait until a time when you can play with a reasonable ping. If your internet is really that bad as to where you can't play ac then get a new provider. It isn't fair to other players if you have a 1200 ping all the time, but Blacklisting is meant for serious infractions not one such as this...no matter how bad the lagging is. At least to my understanding as to why the MS blacklist was made.
Thanks given by:
the reasons keep getting more ridiculous lol
Thanks given by:
No wonder why nobody plays AC xD Honestly though, I play with BigDaddy all the time and his lag isn't annoying. He just has lag spikes every few minutes or so. I have seen people with much worse lag than BigDaddy. I can't believe people go this far to blacklist someone.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 11, 03:52AM)DogDancing Wrote: If you can't play with a reasonable ping then go to another server, if it doesn't help then wait until a time when you can play with a reasonable ping. If your internet is really that bad as to where you can't play ac then get a new provider. It isn't fair to other players if you have a 1200 ping all the time,

Well since there are 0 servers near where i live. all the server's are far. i get about 170 ping in european servers. and 280-320 ping in American servers. and 400 ping in |NZ|servers [used to get 230 ping in 104]..
well having played alot of games wthout lag a bl due to lag is ...

Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 11, 03:52AM)DogDancing Wrote: but Blacklisting is meant for serious infractions not one such as this...no matter how bad the lagging is. At least to my understanding as to why the MS blacklist was made.

EDIT: resolved, Sarath was NOT banned from the MS.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 11, 10:01AM)Sarath Wrote: Well since there are 0 servers near where i live. all the server's are far. i get about 170 ping in european servers. and 280-320 ping in American servers. and 400 ping in |NZ|servers [used to get 230 ping in 104]..
well having played alot of games wthout lag a bl due to lag is ...

170 isn't too bad, just play on Euro servers
Thanks given by: