Running Mac OS X Build
Built my own. Compiles fine. Can't run it.

I get this error when I start the launcher:

[Image: picture1nnf.png]

I get this error when I ignore the error above and try to run AC via the launcher:

[Image: picture3ze.png]

These are the contents of the folder created when I built AC:

[Image: picture2lsx.png]

This is the folder it takes me to when I click User Game Files(Users/New/Library/Application Support/assaultcube) on the launcher I compiled:

[Image: picture4yt.png]

The error sounds like I just need to move things but I can't figure out where to move them.
Thanks given by:
that last pic, what happens when you click User Game Files on "assaultcube"?

Also, how did that package get made? Because in xcode, if you build in release-deployment, it should package it all for you.
Thanks given by:
That is the folder it takes me too. I pasted the launcher and assaultcube there thinking that was what it wanted me to do.

I'll try building in release, I only recently started using Xcode.
Thanks given by:
Release-Deployment that has the .sh script ran.

I guess you could always just run it your self.

Go to targets (in xcode), open the tab to "assaultcube" and right click on run script (or something like that), and view the .sh script. You could just run that manually.

This makes a .dmg that you will then open, and test AC. You could always just modify the sh script and make it so it doesn't go in dmg form.
Thanks given by:
Building under Release-Deployment results in this error:

[Image: picture2fb.png]

The .dmg is created and the launcher runs but AC exits immediately after I start it.
Thanks given by:
I'm not quite sure why that error is occurring. One of the reasons why AC might bomb on start up is not finding any map or notexture.jpg. I think you have a packaging error. What SDK are you using to build? (within Project settings)
Thanks given by: