Help with server
Hi everyone, im fairly new to Assaultcube (I used to play about a year ago but i quit) , in my ac folder, when i complete the things required in the server_wizard.bat it says:

writing your configuration to server_autoconfigured.bat ... Failed!

Please help?

thanks... :D
Thanks given by:
This is a problem a lot of people have been having. I'm not a windows user (which i assume you are) but I'm pretty sure this is a permissions problem.
Thanks given by:
i know its a permissions problem, i just need to know how to fix it... :\
Thanks given by:
hack admin
Thanks given by:
(04 Jun 11, 07:38AM)HellJanitorIsHispanic Wrote: hack admin

I am admin...
Thanks given by:
The simple solution is to uninstall AC, then re-install it to somewhere in your user folder instead, since you should have write permission to sub-folders in there.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jun 11, 07:51AM)jamz Wrote: The simple solution is to uninstall AC, then re-install it to somewhere in your user folder instead, since you should have write permission to sub-folders in there.

oh ok, thanks ill try that :)
(04 Jun 11, 07:52AM)H3llSqU4d Wrote:
(04 Jun 11, 07:51AM)jamz Wrote: The simple solution is to uninstall AC, then re-install it to somewhere in your user folder instead, since you should have write permission to sub-folders in there.

oh ok, thanks ill try that :)

OMG!! IT WORKED :D THANKS SOOO MUCH MY SERVER IS NOW ONLINE =D
Thanks given by:
Or... you could have right click on AC's main directory, and given yourself full permission...

But jamz's way works too ;)
Thanks given by:
(04 Jun 11, 05:08PM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: Or... you could have right click on AC's main directory, and given yourself full permission...

But jamz's way works too ;)

thanx anyway :D
Thanks given by: