[SkittleTek] {Release} Castle
The only problem with this map is the fact that I can't vote for it in my own LAN server? First I send the map to the server, no problems, but when I try to vote for it in my own server, it says that the map does not meet quality requisites. I've read the stickied thread about this, and I'm guessing it might be the trees that are too close togther? But other than that everything meets the requirements as listed in that thread.

Anyways, have fun.
Download
---
Virus Scan

Screenshots:
[Image: 1-4.jpg]
[Image: 2-4.jpg]
[Image: 3-4.jpg]
[Image: 4-4.jpg]
[Image: 5-3.jpg]
[Image: 6-2.jpg]
[Image: 7-1.jpg]
[Image: 8-1.jpg]
[Image: 9-1.jpg]
[Image: 10.jpg]
[Image: 11.jpg]
[Image: 12.jpg]
[Image: 13.jpg]
[Image: 14.jpg]
[Image: 15.jpg]
[Image: 16.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I don't think the trees will stop it from meeting the requisites, but you definitely want to get rid of most of them. They are rather heavy on computing power, and will cause older machines to run badly. Also, try using more textures; It looks like a lot of your map uses a handful of textures, which can be rather taxing on the eyes.
Thanks given by:
What Lantry said. You can even see it yourself: In the screenshots where there is not much space like 8 and 9 for example, you have your fps at the range of 120-130, but in the screenshots with the trees like 1 to 4, your fps drops down to the 40's.
Thanks given by:
It would probably crash AC on my PC. :|

EDIT: Also, it is recommended to only have a maximum of 2 trees at the most.
Thanks given by:
I would guess from the screenshots that the requisites issue is caused by the section with the trees. It looks like it could be too wide and open. You have used solid "F" walls in your, right?
-Frogulis
EDIT: Just saw the very-very-very deep hole/well/plunge-pool in the ground inside the castle. Try removing that and see how it runs.
Thanks given by: