Shocking discovery
I suggest you sit down when you read this. This is not for the weak minded.
Prepare yourself.

There are other game modes in AC other than TOSOK and CTF

So please, next time you are about to vote ctf on shine for the 7th time in a row, remember, there are several other fun game modes, for example Pistol Frenzy, Survivor, HTF, LSS and TDM.

Pretty please, play them.
Thanks given by:
Nice rant, useful.
Thanks given by:
Now you know how I felt about ac_douze -.-
Thanks given by:
(13 May 11, 09:16PM)PolarHedgehog Wrote: Pistol Frenzy

Wait, what's that again? I don't think I ever played it.
Thanks given by:
Wait what?
Thanks given by:
Pistol Frenzy. Obviously the best gamemode in the game.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, it's sad how these gamemodes are just unknown to the majority of the players, considering also, that they are great as well.
Thanks given by:
I personally think TDM is the best mode out there, but it is so rare to find a server that is playing it that I have grown used to CTF. I know there was a few TDM only servers, but I don't think I've seen them recently. Hmm, gonna have to check that next time.
Thanks given by:
I see and play every mode pretty often.
Except for Pistol Frenzy.
:p
New Revolver = moar pistol frenzy.(in theory)

Thanks given by:
There will always be overplayed game modes.

Can't do much about it.

TKTF and HTF should be played more though. :(
Thanks given by:
(14 May 11, 01:48AM)Orynge Wrote: TKTF and HTF should be played more though. :(

Yeah, I agree. Playing HTF on r4_sleet is insane, especially when there are at least 6 players per team.

(13 May 11, 11:59PM)Lantry Wrote: I know there was a few TDM only servers, but I don't think I've seen them recently.

jamz has a T/DM server. :o
Whenever I see it, it's always empty though...

Thanks given by:
I try to play all of the modes at least some of the time...except PF. Perhaps I'll play pistol frenzy more when the cpistol comes out.
Thanks given by:
Thank you Fate, but if someone's going to mention my server, I have to mention BCFH|Forsaken in return. Brett is a long-time fan of the 'lost' modes, and this server has a wonderful maprot that promotes them. If you'd joined last night Polar, there were some really nice guys'n'gals knocking seven shades of shit out of each other in PF, Surv. and LSS on some great maps.
Thanks given by:
Yeah nice rant.
They should make a teabag mode... (stay with me)
A guy gets asigned a flag, you kill that guy and you get the flag. but you only get the flag When you teabag them.

Mabey i should just play the other cool game types instead of thinking of new ones.
Thanks given by:
I like the idea. :)
Thanks given by:
What? Now you tell me...
Thanks given by:
I play all of the modes pretty fairly, aside from CTF Depot
Thanks given by:
Pistol Frenzy kinda sucks in fact IMO pistol sucks. All the flag modes are cool though if only more people understood their simple concepts
* D1551D3N7 sighs
Thanks given by: