Operation Noobkill
This is my new map that is currently in the testing phase
[Image: 20110516_20.59.37_operation_noobkilltesting_coop.jpg][Image: 20110516_20.59.22_operation_noobkilltesting_coop.jpg]
[Image: 20110516_20.58.37_operation_noobkilltesting_coop.jpg]
Any (constructive) criticism is accepted. Also it would be helpful if someone could explain to me how to make platforms with a texture on each side like in desert3.
download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?89am95eu9v11o
Thanks given by:
I believe the platform you are talking about was made for shine, and has a special texture (hence the need for a separate model)
Thanks given by:
(16 May 11, 10:35PM)Lantry Wrote: I believe the platform you are talking about was made for shine, and has a special texture (hence the need for a separate model)
could it be easily put into any map?
Thanks given by:
Since Shine is default, yeah, it should be in the default mapmodels and so can be put into any map.
Thanks given by:
It's even in the default config, it's just commented out since you wouldn't normally use it. You could even create your own texture for it to fit your needs, but then you would have to package it with your map, which can hinder distribution and popularity of your map.
Thanks given by:
To find the mapmodel copy the default_map_settings.cfg and rename it to "yourmapname".cfg

Use a program like textedit or notepad etc. and go down to the section for "special mapmodels made for maps" (or something like that) and uncomment it.

I'll download your map a little bit later.
Thanks given by:
yes! I found you on the forums! I really love this map man! keep up the good work!
Thanks given by:
It make remember me CLA_Execution :P
Thanks given by:
(19 May 11, 08:18PM)Snipe Wrote: yes! I found you on the forums! I really love this map man! keep up the good work!
I told you you could find me here and thanks :)

(20 May 11, 10:50PM).ExodusS* Wrote: It make remember me CLA_Execution :P
It's not that bad! :O
Thanks given by: